ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Friday, May 06, 2005

Just between Us

Return to the "endogyn papers"

From:
To: eatthis@tp.net
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 2:31 PM
Subject: How are you?

Hi Dawn,
I haven't heard from you in awhile, how are you? Is there anything new?
I did tell Dr. Daniel what you told me about your current financial situation, unfortunately, with all that has been happening, he never really answered me. I was wondering if you are comfortable talking to him yourself to see if you can work this out? He is very willing to do whatever he can! By the way for those who go in October, he has lowered his fee AGAIN to 6000 Euro!! Talk to him, don't feel embarrassed or anything, he completely understands! He is so easy to talk to about anything!! Let me know okay?
Hope to hear from you soon!
Lisa
----- Original Message -----
From: Lil
To:
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 1:37 PM
Subject: Everything Okay??

Hi Dawn,
I hope I'm not bothering you, but I haven't heard from you since I told you Dr. Daniel lowered his fee for October. Is everything Okay with you? I'm worried!
What do you think of his offer? Is this a possibility for you? Like I told you before he is willing to divide his fee for you, will that help you out? Sorry about all the questions, but time is starting to run out!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Take care,
Lisa

No comments: