ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Daniel shares his "love and commitment" for his patients..and this is him being professional!

----- Original Message -----
From: A@aol.com
To: dawn
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 9:31 PM
Subject: oh dear, can you give me some info dawn
hello, i dont understand what is going on....
but please can you tell me what your findings are with the said doctor k,
as i emailed him, about what payment had to be paid and also gave him some of my medical history in an email,
he emailed me back,saying that i would have to stay in hospital for 5 weeks and would think i would be better than i am now if i had surgery,
so ,,,,,,,,as you can imagine......i don't want to have go to thru all that pain more surgery, and only to have more adhesions,
so if you have time could you mail me with your findings.....
i think he quoted me 30000 euro's for the total.
best wishes AM....
PS
are you not feeling any better since your op.......and when was it ?
many thanks
==========================================
----- Original Message -----
From: Lilylover
To:
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Misleading issues on the IAS web site and at Bombobeach web sites
Hello Everyone,
I see that you all received the same email from Daniel. I am deeply disturbed that he portrays me as a stressed out alcoholic that smokes!!!!... nothing could be farther from the truth! I told him he needs to get his facts correct before he says things like that to so many!! I need to clarify that what he says about me, simply IS NOT true!
THE ONLY REASON alcohol was brought up in my situation is because I was told that I had chronic pancreatitis, and we were looking for a cause! I do drink OCCASSIONALLY, if we go out for dinner,I may have a drink or two, sometimes not any. We OCCASSIONALLY "party" with friends when we get together, but I consume no more than 3-4 drinks , sometimes not even that! So yes I do drink alcohol, MAYBE 4-7 drinks a month...I didn't realise this is a factor, and I'm the only one that drinks occassionally!
I have had alot of stress in my life this year, more than usual. I've had problems with my immediate family(son) and my extended family(father) but most of that stress was last fall, some residual I guess, but like everyone else, you learn to deal with it, adjust to the changes and move on...I'm not a complete mess because of the stress in my life...
Yes, I do smoke(i know, shame on me), but is that a factor in adhesion formation???
I was deeply offended by Daniel's portrayal of me, and I want to be sure you all know his opinion is wrong!!!
Thanks for listening,
Lisa
=========================================================================
----- Original Message -----
From:
To: "Dawn"
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: your attacks

> Hi Dawn,
> I feel sorry for you that the drugs drives you crazy, but I would like you
> to answer my questions: Why are you doing it ? What have I done to
> you ? Why are you slandering me ? For what reasons are you lying ?
> No one of my patients was near to dy, this is really hard... to see one of
> my patients speeking such crazy things... as I am always trying to have
> avery good relationship with my patients... Why didn't you continue to
> communicate with me after June ? You stopped the communication
> after Beverly told you to do so...
> I really don't want why you as a adult human that I have done so much
> for, have to act like this... if you continue ... than I wish I would never
> have met you... if you think you can stop this mess, please come back
> to me.... there is nothing wrong on what I'm doing...Let's come together
> again, let's try at least to behave like intelliegent adult human...
> Regards
> Daniel Kruschinski, MD
> EndoGyn®
> Institute for Endoscopic Gynecology
> Steinheimer Strasse 69 (Rondell)
> 63500 Seligenstadt (Germany)
> Phone: +49 180 ENDOGYN (3636496)
> Fax: +49 7000 ENDOGYN (3636496)
> Mobile: +49 171 62 04 621
> Web : http://www.EndoGyn.com
> email: Daniel.Kruschinski@EndoGyn.com
> =================================================
> ---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
> From: Dawn
> Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 08:14:08 -0400
>
> >Dear P,
> >I hope this note finds you feeling a bit better, at least physically....mentally, I can't imagine what a blow this must be.I don't ever mean to suggest anything you don't care to do but it would be really important to report this to Daniel. He certainly won't get mad....how could you possibly stop emergency gallbladder surgery! He does need to know, I am positive he will want to know and he needs to report this to confluent...the folks who make spray gel.
> >I was not aware that poor Kelly has had a surgery too. Please let her know I am thinking of her.
> >For all of us who have been and the many waiting and hoping to go...this needs to be reported to confluent. If there is a problem I certainly don't think it involves Daniel's talents as a surgeon but something with the spray gel...good lord, I pray not.
> >It could be like an Intergel situation. I just don't know.
> >I know I should not bug you like this just after a heart wrenching surgery. I give you my word that I will not mention this to anyone and you can do what you feel up to.
> >I am here and so is the whole of the IAS if you need them, that I guarantee. I am an advocate for them and there are resources for special scenarios like yours. Don't loose hope!
> >Please take good care, I hope you have someone there helping you.
> >Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers,
> >Dawn
> >
> >
> >P wrote:
> >
> >> Dawn,
> >> Just between us, I have wondered if it had anything to do with the surgery in Germany. Since it has been myself, Kelly and Sally having problems after we got home. One good thing was that the doctor said I had no adhesions but Kelly's doctor told her she had adhesions. What worries me the most is that I have 3 new cuts above my belly button (where I have never been cut on) and I don't want to get adhesions all in my stomach. Val from New Mexico had adhesions under her ribs and had like morning sickness every day until noon. She still has pain under her ribs and of course is scared it is adhesions again. With Kelly having adhesions makes us both worry. Thanks for your support. I emailed Dr. K. last night but I checked today and it was returned. I will try and email him again. I hope he does get too mad. He made it clear to us for me not to have surgery and here I went and had surgery so I guess I will see what he says. Thanks again for your support and listening!
> g.
> >> Thanks,
> >> P
----- Original Message -----
From: "M
To: "Dawn"
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: Dear M

 Dear Dawn,
> Oh my gosh! You are back to how you were prior to going to Germany. I am so sorry to hear that. Your reprieve from hell-pain was so short (mine too).
> Now I understand your dilemma about Daniel and the e-mails etc. I would
> sugggest you first e-mail him and then ask him to call you so you can hear
> his tone. You need surgery pronto, but you can not have it by him if he is
> ticked off at you. I am hoping it all can be blamed on miscommunication.
> Maybe you could go this summer and have Gracie go to Charles and Paul's. Do
> you need an excort (Karen or someone else)? I would not need one if I went
> again. My friend was very bored after the first couple days. Regarding
> money, didn't Daniel tell you that if you needed a re-do, he would waive his
> fee? Or did he waive his fee last time? I have a bad memory!!
> Please do not wait too long. It is not going to get any better, and you
> don't want to start wasting away and getting weak muscles and aching joints
> from too much lying down. You mentioned in your e-mail someone named Karen Steward, who is that? Did she take her daughter to Daniel? Now for some
> medical questions: What is wrong with your ovary?
 Didn;t Daniel say it was healthy? Did it get spray gel? If so, why is it adhesing to the bowel? I am so sad that this has happened to you, me, Sally. I am working more now. I can do it. Actually I am better when I am there because I am distracted. then I come home and crash. Please write back. I am worried about you.
> love, ml

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Dawn"
> To: "M
> Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 11:17 AM
> Subject: Re: Dear M
>
> > Hi,
> > Well this is not good news at all. yes, I am in chronic pain too. I have
> started to take vicodin again as the burning is phenominal...and I am pretty sure
> I have adhesions on my left side. ( that damn ovary)
> > I don't post much anymore as I am scrambling to find a new place to live
> still and take these last few days with my daughter and ham it up after school.
> > I just got blind sided by the first contact I had from daniel and then the
> > letter I sent to you.
> > I am still trying to extricate myself from all the discord from pre
> surgery days.
> > I usually get up at three am then sleep from 9-2 then back to bed at 8
> when Grayce goes. I just did not like someone ratting me out to my surgeon that I am going to need soon enough. I am sorry that you are again in agony.
I am here to rant away to....
> > Miss you.
> > Love,
> > Dawn
> >
> >
> >
> > M wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Dawn,
> > > I thought of one other thing as I lay awake in pain all night, because I
> > > didn;t take clonopin, took valerian root, a natural product, instead,
> which didn't work at all. I think I am dependent on clonopin, but have not
> ever increased the dose, but have develolped tolerance to the regular dose.
> > > Anyway, this is what I thought of - that chronic pain sufferers
> gravitate toward drama in their lives as a diversion. I know I did, now I am just
> too exhausted. But when there was a lot going in my family on last year, I
> > > could focus on that and how different person's behavior was what I
> > > considered inappropriate or out of control or hurtful to me, such as my
> > > greedy addicted, abusive sister, my manipulative lying sister-in-law, my
> > > stingy manipulative brother, etc. See, even typing it makes me forget
> for a moment that I feel like hell. ML


> > > ----- Original Message -----
> > > From: "Dawn"
> > > To: "M
> > > Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 7:02 AM
> > > Subject: Dear M
> > >
> > > > Hi,
> > > > I hope all is well with you. I was grooving along with my life where I
> > > > ended up in a controversy with this bitch Karen Stewart and Carolyn. She would take exerpts from private email and postings I made....send it out of context to Daniel, who by the way fancies himself the new adhesion messiah.
I am getting sick again and I am screwed. I have lost trust in Daniel.
I know of two other girls who went shortly after us and had their gall bladders blow, now mine is about to and I am positive my remaining
> ovary has adhered to my bowel.
> > > > Daniel wishes me luck in fighting my pain and said ya that ovary need
> to be removed...it was a fuck you letter from him as I don't post
> > > > fanatically about him on the board. I feel that is unethical for many
> > > > reasons.
> > > > Here is a cut and paste of my last response from him.
> > > > What the fuck do I do Now?
> > > > Don't mean to trouble you but damn, I thought you should know. Does he
> > > > put pressure on you too. It is disturbing to see how his ego has swelled to God like proportions.
> > > >
> > > > I anxiously await any reply you may have,
> > > > Miss you,
> > > > Love,
> > > > Dawn


> > > > Subject:
> > > > Re: Dear Daniel
> > > > Date:Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:37:07 +0200
> > > > From:Dr.Kruschinski@t-online.de
> > > > To: Dawn
> > > > Dear Dawn,
> > > > I got a little confused by your answers on the board and that you say,
> > > > patients should ask Dr. Wiseman for further help and should search in
> > > > the IAS website and so on. I mean, yaou should tell people to see
> > > > where there are good results and help. Of course it doesn't work
> > > > allways but in many cases. The techniques I'm using are so extremely
> > > > important for adhesions sufferers as they show, at least in my hand,
> > > > better results than every other surgeons technique. About such
> > > > techniques it should be written and recommended to patients and not to
> > > > say them to go for gas laparoscopy with gas and no SprayGel...
> > > > I don't need everyone posting about that but it's nice that some are
> > > > doing it and patients remember to ask me and send me emails... This
> > > > is the result of Karen's and Carolyn's posting and I am able to
> provide
> > > > much more patients with a successful adhesiolysis tha ever before.
> > > > Every week there are two new victories against adhesions. And please
> > > > show me another surgeon whoi has the same results !!!
> > > > Why can't you all work together and keep up posting about gasless
> > > > laparoscopy and SprayGel ? Why it can't be posted about the doctor
> > > > who has till now the best tools and techniques and results for
> adhesion
> > > > sufferers ?
> > > > I won't be glad, if David Wiseman will stop patients posting about
> this
> > > > successes and then I probably will go out of the IAS.
> > > > My priority is surgery and this is what I'm leaving for. I don't have
> > > > any
> > > > other interest in my life except surgery and changing concepts of
> > > > surgery that went wrong... I even don't have the time to deal with all
> > > > the
> > > > problems, my closest family, like Shirli, my kids and some others
> > > > have... I'm a workoholic and yes, I'm fanatic (this is what Shirli
> says)
> > > > in
> > > > my visions of a better surgery, to provide doctors with something that
> > > > they did a mistake in (CO2).
> > > > And I will continue to provide ARD sufferers with best results.
> > > > But I was counting on you as you were kind here and you spoke so
> > > > much what you wanted to do as a patients advocate, like to make
> > > > fundraising and some other things...
> > > > Anyway I hope you fight your pain, probably you are right with that
> the
> > > > ovary could be the cause of your pain... and probably it should be
> > > > removed and replaced bya hormonal replacement therapy which could
> > > > be controlled much better than the ovary.
> > > > Thank you
> > > > DAniel
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Daniel Kruschinski, MD
> > > > EndoGyn®
> > > > Institute for Endoscopic Gynecology
> > > > Steinheimer Strasse 69 (Rondell)
> > > > 63500 Seligenstadt (Germany)
> > > > Phone: +49 180 ENDOGYN (3636496)
> > > > Fax: +49 7000 ENDOGYN (3636496)
> > > > Mobile: +49 171 62 04 621
> > > > Web : http://www.EndoGyn.com
> > > > email: Daniel.Kruschinski@EndoGyn.com

No comments: