ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Monday, May 09, 2005

chose my words very carefully...

Hi Everyone,
After all that has happened, I find myself having to chose my words very carefully...I hope this makes sense !
I'm Lisa, I was the first international patient to go see Dr. Kruschinski at EndoGyn. That was a year ago this week...
I am one of the ones that continue to have problems. I have always tried to be up-front and honest with what is going on with me and my situation... I have posted on the other board about my experience after my surgery in Germany, about how I was told it was chronic pancreatitis(not), diverticulosis(not), my struggles with American doctors to find out what really is going on with me(nothing??), about my trip back to Germany last fall, and my 3rd look I had while I was there... please if you are interested in knowing about me and where I've been, either check the archives on the other board, or please feel free to email me personally !
I'm scared to death to have people see my story, and problems, and think that Dr. Kruschinski is not our best chance ! That is NOT at all the impression I want to leave with new patients ! I just think it's important to have all our experiences out in the open, not just the good results! I am very leary of posting too much and starting more problems... but I want you all to know I'm here to support everything Dr. K. does for the ARD patient, there is truelly no other doctor more commited to us and our problems than Daniel is !!!
I asked Dr. K. awhile ago if there was a place on this board where we can discuss our continueing problems, and symptoms with each other, to let others know they are not alone again, this is happening to some... and together with him, try to figure this all out and where we go from here... We also wanted to even out all the wonderful success stories with a little of our own reality, our stories are equally important for new patients to be aware of, before they can make an informed decision as to what is right for them.
Dr. K. gave me the idea to start this thread, and hopefully others will follow my lead...
If I can be of help to anyone, answer any questions you might have, I'm here, feel free to contact me!
Until then, I should work on posting my personal story...it will be coming...
Thanks,
Lisa

No comments: