ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A husband writes to Dr. Kruschinski

This email was sent to me and I had no idea it was written or sent, and had not discussed anything with this person ever! Beverly

Daniel,

Your childish attempt to insult means nothing to me, but it certainly shows
what kind of man you are. Why do you send me an email to insult me when I
have had no communications with you whatsoever for quite some time? Do you
dare lie and deny the kind of treatment T received in Germany? The
complications she mentions in her email? Everything T wrote in that
email is the truth, and you most certainly know that what is happening now
is simply the same thing that has happened to virtually every woman who has
come to you in desperation, only to be fooled into coming to Germany by your
manipulating boasts and lies. I don't know what goal you are aiming for,
but it can't be to help people, because you wouldn't be doing the things you
do if you had that in mind. We were lured to Germany with the promise of
good treatment and the possibility of my T being adhesion free for the
rest of her life. What we didn't know was that the women who had been to
you before we went were keeping silent because they were coerced into it and
that anyone who spoke against you was banished from internet chat boards and
belittled by you and people who still believed in you. I challenge you to
give me JUST ONE VERIFIABLE NAME of a woman who was been under your knife at
least 6 months ago and is still completely painfree and adhesion free. Your
boasts of 98.9% success come from where??? I ask if you think T was a
success??? Why does every woman I know of who went to Germany have
adhesions again, and many of them worse off than before they went??? I
wonder why our "after" pictures don't have the same shots of Tonya's lower
abdomen and intestines that were in the "before" pictures. What is or isn't
there??? Her adhesions have not only returned, but there are more painful
places on her body now than she had before you performed surgery on her.
She didn't want to believe it, and neither did I, so we tried to pass her
old and new pains off as surgery pain that hadn't healed yet, or phantom
pains, or anything but adhesions. But as time goes on, we cannot deny the
same old tearing and pulling that she's oh, so familiar with, from her
adhesions in the past. We have also found out recently that the abdolift
that you supposedly invented also causes complications and that is why the
US decided to use gas instead. I find it curiously suspicious that T
has pain around her navel that just happens to fit the size and shape of
your abdolift. She has never had pain around her belly button before we
went to Germany, and now she has a lot of pain in that area.

Also, yes, T did send you a nice email explaining her pain. In fact,
I'm pasting it here to refresh your memory:

"From: Name removed by Bev to protect the innocent
To: Dr.Kruschinski@t-online.de
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 1:30 PM
Subject: IMPORTANT INFO....

Dear Dr. K,

I went to my gyno last Tuesday and I have been having some pain in my
stomache again. I've thought that it was just constipation and "phantom
pains" but the truth is that he and I think I have some adhesions again.
I've held off on telling anyone because I was in denial. I still feel
really good and I can do all the things that I love to do, but I have two
places in my stomache that if I stretch I can feel where they start and end.
I was afraid to tell D but after a night of real pain, I decided to bring
up that my gyno thinks that I have them back too. I will not discredit you
in any way. I'm still glad that I had the surgery with you and at least I'm
not in the kind of pain that I was in when I first saw you. I hope that you
can understand that I have to tell you the truth. I think you will
appreciate me coming forth with this and not just hiding it. I don't know
if I should post it on the board or not. I feel like others should know
about it, but I have held off on telling anyone until I spoke to you first.
I want you to know that this is very hard to tell you. When Dawn first
started writing about her pain, I was angry with her for doing so. But then
it made me think that I was living a lie too. I have been feeling good, but
I know that I'm not telling the complete truth by saying that I have no
pain. It started when I was in Mexico on my honeymoon with D. I got
constipated and started feeling a little pain in my stomache. Then when we
got home July 2nd, I was feeling a little more and a little more. I do not
have to take meds for it yet and I pray that it will not get worse. Please
know that I'll not slander your good name, but I feel that my friends need
to know that there is a possibility that the adhesions may come back when
you have endo. I never knew that I had endo until my gyno looked at the
pictures that you took and said that I was covered in it. He told me that
the chances of my adhesions returning were very high. I didn't know this.
So I've been thinking that any pain was just a "phantom pain". I hope this
will not ruin our relationship as I will never hurt your name in any way.
I'm not sorry that I went to have surgery with you and in fact, it gave me
back my life. I don't know if this will get worse or not, but I will keep
you posted of my health issues.

With kindest regards,
T N"

You responded with accusations and insults. And I quote:

"Dear T,
first of all: your gyn can't know when adhesions come back, is he a god
??? looking on pictures and says you have adhesions ???"

You then went on to offer a "free" third look surgery to "see" if there were
adhesions. You also tried to make her gynecologist seem like he was trying
to discredit you and push the "good" results down. I know you can't
understand what adhesions feel like any more than I can, but THESE WOMEN DO!
Don't you realize that after 5 or 6 or 7 surgeries that a woman can
recognize what is going on in her body by then? They don't need a doctor to
open them up and show them the adhesions that they already know are there.
T and I have discovered many facts about you since we have returned from
Germany. Since T’s pain has come back, we are discovering MUCH more.

People are being told to keep quiet about recurring symptoms??? And I quote
for example:

"From: Karen (last name deleted for this email since it will be shared with
others)
To: Name removed by Bev to protect the innocent
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 10:32 AM
Subject: hi

Hi

Thanks for the nice reply.....and thanks for understanding
that I needed to tell you not to bring up the Michaela issue.
I promised Daniel a long time back it was forgotten, so
I want that to be true!!

There have been so many negative things happening to
Daniel that are coming from the IAS, Dawn, Beverly, etc......
I think you need to be VERY careful what you share concerning
your operation, experience, etc. I think the truth is important
and we should be able to share our true experience, however,,,,,,"
Karen Steward

That email above was from one of your followers.

You have offered third looks to many other women??? Why was all this
information kept from us and others??? Again, I have to ask where your
supposed 98.9% success rate comes from??? I challenge you again to give me
just one verifiable name of a woman who's been under your knife at least 6
months ago and is still adhesion free and pain free.

It appears that everything that is allowed to surface by you and your
followers are geared to get more women to Germany, and anything you don't
like is deleted (yes, EVEN ON YOUR SITE where you supposedly allow free
speech), women who speak up are demeaned, discredited or pushed aside in any
way possible, and accused of "slandering your name", so people who need help
will trust you and put there lives in your hands for your selfish purposes.

I could go on and on but I don't believe it will help. Suffice it to say
that I AM a man. A man who truly cares for and loves his wife. A man who
will never allow another butcher to touch her.

D


----- Original Message -----
From:
To: "D
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: YOUR BEST DAY !!!


D !
Are you a man ?
What's that ?
Only 2 days after she wrote me a nice email ???
I can't understand such a unhuman thing ...
***********************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shame, shame, shame Ms. Beverly....

You stop the email (as did Tonya and Dan on their site) so that you may use it for your own slanderous agenda. Being that I am the person that WROTE that email, here is the remainder of it....


Original Message -----
From: KS
To: rainchild
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 10:32 AM
Subject: hi


Hi Tonya,

Thanks for the nice reply.....and thanks for understanding
that I needed to tell you not to bring up the Michaela issue.
I promised Daniel a long time back it was forgotten, so
I want that to be true!!

There have been so many negative things happening to
Daniel that are coming from the IAS, Dawn, Beverly, etc......
I think you need to be VERY careful what you share concerning
your operation, experience, etc. I think the truth is important
and we should be able to share our true experience, however,,,,,,
the things that have been going on are there are people e mailing
me and have been for some time acting as "sick" patients and
wanting me to share things I don't believe I should share........I
had my suspicions that 3 or 4 women e mailing me saying they
were very sick were indeed FAKES. One tried very strongly to
get me to talk against Dr. Reich. I do not know Dr. Reich and
replied to her that I had no opinion of him, as I do not know the man............after 5 e mails from her, I have not heard another
word from her in at least a month.......anyway, some things
are being twisted around and being used against Daniel. There are people out to destroy the new site, his work, etc., and
those people will go to extreme lengths to get us to "talk"........

I will write you later........on a more positive note!!!! ...lol.....
I have to get to work..........
Karen


And T's reply (in which she AGAIN praises Dr. Kruschinski)......Notice the date.....July 23rd, 2003 as this date is significant!! to anyone!! that bothers to read the rubbish Bev and Dawn have posted.


From: TN
Date: 07/23/03 11:58:13
To: KS
Subject: Re: hi

Hi Karen,

OMG, I have been getting e mails from some very suspicious women too. One even said our condintions were the same and asked what to do. I told her that I am not a doctor and couldn't make that dission for her. Now, I'm so glad that I haven't said more. She stopped writing me and just left it like it was up to her American doctors....I'll have to show you some time. Thanks for sharing. I have not said anything negative about Dr. K and I won't. He is our greatest hope and he really is making a difference in our lives. I will continue to sing his praises!
Good to hear from you....lots of love and hugs,
Tonya