ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Daniel comments on Reichs adhesiolysis

Daniel comments on Reichs adhesiolysis...yet continues to date to use that same procedure to bait surgical patients to Endogyn.

Bev’s communications with Daniel Kruschinski regarding adhesiolysis in Frankfurt Germany:



----- Original Message -----

From: Beverly J.Doucette

To: Dr.Kruschinski@t-online.de

Cc:

Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 3:39 PM

Subject: Re: why ?

Hello Dr. Reich,

It is unfortunate that I must send this email to you, but it will explain why I shall not be working to assist any patients to Frankfurt for your adhesiolysis procedures there. It appears that there is a conflict of interest here as to who is to do and say what when assisting patients to Frankfurt. I do not want to be in the middle of things like this, just let me know where you and I go from here, but I prefer that I not involved with Frankfurt . Though it remains in my heart to want to help everyone of the victims of ARD get as well as they might get, I simply will not deal with assumptions and high school things like in this email to me. To accuse someone of such tactics before asking them questions as to the fact of the issues, is simply wrong! I do not need to do this stuff for people, I am well, it matters not to me who does someone's surgery, what matters to me is that the information I give them be facts as I know them to be...I do not know Dr. Kruschinkis adhesiolysis, be it GI or GYN enough to share it with others, you procedures I know, thus I share them. I am not sure what precipitated all this garbage, but it is NOT the way the three of us discussed it would be when assisting patients to Frankfurt...I do not care to get in the middle of these types of issues of who is best..there are far to many suffering people who need help, and a few, ONLY a few will have that opportunity to have surgery with Dr. Reich in Frankfurt, and even a few seems to be to many for Daniel to deal with without feeling competitive..and I do not think his procedure is any better then or any worse then yours, and if this is what he is looking for me to tell people, this I will not do!)



============================================================

Hello Daniel,



It is obvious to me that you were told or are being told by someone things that I am not involved in or saying, but I will set this straight now. Please look at my reply in bold within your email here, as it is the best way for me to make sure that I have covered each issue you present in it.



----- Original Message -----

From:

To: < style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">
Hi Bev,
I don't know why you are saying people that you don't think I can do an adhesiolysis in the upper abdomen ?

I don't know who you would have heard such a thing from nor why amyone would have made such a comment to you about this. I am not aware of one single time I have told any prospective patients asking information about an adhesiolysis in Frankfurt, that you cannot or do not offer "an adhesiolysis in the upper abdomen."



When a prospective patient contacts me regarding an anhesiolysis in Frankfurt, and asks me about YOUR adhesiolysis procedure, I referr them to Lisa Gravens and tell them that I am not the rep. who deals with information about your adhesiolysis or procedure type. I do not discuss your procedure with them at all, not any part of it, it is my understanding that Lisa is to do that, and I have no interest in doing that.



I tell them that I only offer information regarding Dr. Harry Reich's adhesiolysis procedure as he performs them when in Frankfurt. I am certain that you were aware of this...



If the prospective patient inquires as to whether Dr. Reich offers a bowel adhesiolysis, (be it upper or lower upper bowel adhesiolysis) I tell them that he does, but that it might be necessary for him to have a general surgeon on stand by in the event it becomes necessary for this type of surgery, I may stand corrected in this, but it has nothing to do with whether you can do a repair in upper or lower bowel, it has nothing to do with you one way or the other. I also explain that I have first hand knowledge that Dr. Reich can and does do bowel adhesiolysis, and I do have that, thus I share it.

If they ask me whether you, Dr. Daniel Kruschinski can offer a bowel adhesiolysis, I referr them to Lisa to discuss that issue as:

1.) Lisa is the rep for Dr. Krushisnki and I do not want to start to assume that responsibility in any way, no time, and I am not acclimated as to what Lisa and you have discussed in what you want communicated to these prospective patients, I have my hands full with what I am doing as it is,

2.) I have not ever discussed this issue with you and there is no reason for me to discuss it, as I do not offer any of this information about your procedure or technique or anything else about your adhesiolysis to anyone, Lisa is responsible to do that.

3.) I do not say that you do offer bowel adhesiolysis and I do not say that you do NOT offer or perform bowel adhesiolysis...why would I?

4.) Why did you think I was offerring ANY information to any prospective patients that inquire on your adhesiolysis, I was of the opinion that I made myself very clear in that this is not what I wanted to do, and when Lisa contacted me recently stating that she wanted to contniue being a rep. for you, as she has been, I responded of course, I had no interest to do it anyway so she had no reason to even mention it to me other then Dr. Wiseman stated that you were going to clarify who your Frankfurt rep was in advertising on the IAS, but this had nothing to do with me one way or the other, Daniel. .


I have been working long time in the oncology departement at Mainz university and I
even know how to form a new bladder from bowel, so I'm very experienced in all retroperitoneal and bowel and urological surgery.


I would certainly think that you are capable of performing any surgery that your skilled in, but again, I do NOT discuss these things with ANY perspective adhesiolysis patient who initiates a contact with me regarding surgery in Frankfurt! Daniel, I offer them information as to Dr. Harry Reich's procedures, and I would think that Lisa is doing this very same thing when these people contact her for information about YOUR surgical expertise and experiences! I do not share anything about your surgery, as I am NOT acclimated to your areas of expertise, I do NOT need to be aware of them as I do NOT want to start to assume that responsibility of informing patients about them, that is for Lisa to do, not me.

When I am asked if you do this or that in your adhesiolysis procedure, I simply tell these prospective patients to ask Lisa, as I do not deal with them, I ONLY offer information on Dr. Reich...again, you knew I was going to do this and Lisa was to offer information as to your skills, etc...I also immediately offer Lisa's email address!



I also forward to them the email address's of other patients who have had adhesiolysis procedures in Frankfurt, be it performed by you or by Dr. Reich! I do this so that each prospective patient has an opportunity to ask questions of those who in fact had an adhesiolysis in Frankfurt, this way, all prospective patients can ask questions on MANY issues surrounding a surgery in Frankfurt, what the experiences of others have been, be the surgeon you or Harry, and what the overall experiences of the trip and surgery went! This also offers the patients the opportunity to be informed as to ALL aspects of what is available in Frankfurt, as this is the way THEY can make an informed decision as to whom they might want as a surgeon, they can determine for themselves who they prefer as a surgeon, and why..I do not have to try to influence anyone's decision on that, it is up to them to gather all the information and then make a decision based on that! I will always offer the opportunities for patients to gather information and assimulate it for themselves...

Daniel, for you to explain your background to me, even in this email, will do nothing for me when it comes to prospective patients for Frankfurt, as I will not offer any information such as

"I have been working long time in the oncology department at Mainz university and I
even know how to form a new bladder from bowel, so I'm very experienced in all retroperitoneal and bowel and urological surgery."

They can inquire that of Lisa, or Lisa can direct them to contact you with those types of questions, I can answer that question if they ask it of Dr. Reich, and I do answer it, but I do not know your surgical background to start to tell them about you...that is up to you and Lisa to do if they ask it..I tell them that if they are asking me, I will only share what I know about Dr. Reich's procedures and experience, anything regarding your expertise and procedure they must take you or Lisa.

Even if you explain your compltet medical background to me, I am still only going to deal with one surgeon, I simply cannot start to deal with both of you and that is why I thought Lisa was going to do that for you! What did you think Lisa was going to do? What did you think I was going to do?




I really don't understand why you are convincing patients that already want to come for my surgery to have surgery with Harry Reich ?


I understand now! Your questioning why I offer prospective patients to Frankfurt information about Dr. Reich, his adhesiolysis experiences and expertise so that they might be able to make an informed decision as to whether they would prefer Dr. Reich do their surgery in Frankfurt ...Daniel, this is what I do for Dr. Reich as he and I, and YOU talked about him offering to come to Frankfurt to perform adhesiolysis when we met last April 2002!

I have the emails from back then in which we discussed money issues and how to schedule people to come to Frankfurt, and that they would be scheduled when Dr. Reich was there! This is how Frankfurt was set up, in the beginning! I assisted people over to Frankfurt, everyone of them, and when they were there, so was Dr. Reich! Then when Lisa Gravens came back, she informed me that you asked her to be the representative just for you, which is fine, great, and why not? Dr. Reich and I continued to talk about scheduling patients for the times he was to be in Frankfurt, and that he would need 3 or more patients at a time to make his efforts to go to Frankfurt worth while, and that is what I have been trying to do, for him. nothing about you, your surgery, if you can or cannot offer anyone this or that...I simply offer information as to Dr. Reich's procedure, then tell people to go to Lisa to secure information about you! Whomever they elect to have do a surgery is not my concern, not one single bit...BUT it is my concern that all patients get information about both of you surgeons, as this way they can make up their own minds and need no " convincing" as to who might offer them the medical intervention they want, based on all information they have gathered! They are not illiterate children, Daniel, they CAN assimulte information as to who they might elect to sedure tpo perform a surgery on them, and they have a right to ask questuions..all questions in order to make an informed decision...no one needs to be "convinced" on anything of this nature and like I have the time to start taking THAT type of thing on myself when dealing with patients!! ! That is about as unproffesional a tacntic as I ever heard and to be accused os such is a shame, why would I do such a thing to people who are sufferring as it is?

Daniel, you do not need to accuse me of "I really don't understand why you are conviencing patients that already want to come for my surgery to have surgery with Harry Reich ?"

If Lisa is offering adequate information for both your adhesiolysis procedure AND Dr. Reich's adhesiolysis procedure( skill, expertise and with first hand knowledge of BOTH your skills,) and it offers enough information to the prospective patient so they can make an informed and nonbiased decision as to securing the best adhesiolysis for them in Frankfurt, then I it is not necessary for me to do this for Dr. Reich as it is being done.

I have no been told by anyone that Lisa will do this or has been doing this for both of you, if it is so, I am happy to do other things in my life, I only offered my service to Dr. Reich as we discussed doing them April 2002!

I have been talking with Dr. Reich and he certainly discussed the issues of patients going to Frankfurt with a surgery with him, just like Annie, Judy and others have, and thus I continued to answer questions and offer assistance to anyone who asks for help in getting to Frankfurt with a surgery by Dr. Reich as primary and of course with you in association with Reich..and I always tell them that you perform all the second look procedures, as that I what I was told by Dr. Reich.

Be assured that I have never put forth energies to" convince" any prospective patient to Dr. Reich over Dr. Krushinski, and Dr. Korell for that matter, I offer what information I know regarding Dr. Reich, and that is that! Lisa offers information as to your surgery, and others share about Dr. Corel's surgery...and if THAT is trying to convince someone to choose one surgeon over another, then you need to explain yourself and your words to me, as it is NOT what I see as trying to convince someone one way or the other..it is called offering information so that the patient can be informed enough to make an informed decision in their own best interest! If Lisa is NOT offering information as to YOUR expertise, that is not my problem, nor will I allow it to be made my problem..it is your problem! I will not start to assume her duties. If someone asks her about Dr. Reich's procedure, is she offering that information? Can she offer it as she never had a procedure by him, I have..she has had a procedure by you, and that is why she is best suited to share about YOUR surgery..and I about Dr. Reich! Not one best over the other...simply that she has had her experience with you, and I with Dr. Reich! Also remember, we discussed that I would assist patients to Dr. Reich in Frankfurt..now if that has changed, instead of accusing me of such foolish things, simply tell me that this protocal has changed and that I will not be assisting patients to Frankfurt for Dr. Reich...it is all you need to share with me to have is done! ( I have all our communications about this from when we started the Frankfurt thing if you need reminding, Daniel!)



I'm not a competitor to Harry Reich.


Of course you aren't, never were!

I do not know why you think this, wasn't Lisa to inform patients of your surgery and assist them if they wanted to schedule a surgery with you? Wasn't I asked to offer information and assistance for persons seeking a surgery with Dr. Reich when he was in Frankfurt?

I will bet that who ever told you these things I am to be saying to "convince" patients to go to Dr. Reich in Frankfurt, has not mentioned that I also share with them that Dr. Reich is few and far between his availability in Frankfurt, so that they need to seek information about YOU if they want a surgery sooner then I can secure for them with Dr. Reich in Frankfurt! If they "forgot" to mention this part, then let me tell you that it is so, and it comes from MY mounth...now is THAT trying to convince patients that Reich is better or best or whatever...



In my opinion the patient's who wants Harry should stay in US, as it is much better for them to get gas surgery and water rinsing for adhesiolysis.

I have no idea what your saying here at all. Are you saying that Dr. Reich offers a higher quality adhesiolysis here in the USA then he can offer when in Frankfurt? If that is so, why did I come to Frankfurt to help make arrangements for people from the USA ( or elsewhere for that matter) to come to have surgery with Reich in Frankfurt? You told me that you thought it was a good thing for patients here in the USA to come to Frankfurt for surgery with him as he is known for his excellent adhesiolysis procedures and you thought it would help get patients to Frankfurt?? I am confused here in this comment, I think you must define what your saying here...are you saying that you do not want me to tell prospective adhesiolysis patients that Dr. reich will offer an adhesiolysis in Frankfurt anymore. A simple yes or no will be fine here. And your opinion will be respect by me, no problem at all. Your facility, your call, it simply cuts back on my work load..this decision is up to you, not me!



None of these techniques prevents adhesions.


I cannot say that is does or does not prevent adhesions, the same as with you procedure or anyone else's! All I can do is share what MY experience was from MY adhesiolysis with Dr. Reich, and I am as well as any who have had your adhesiolysis. If you have a problem with Dr. Reich's technique, it is up to you to tell him, not tell me. I can only relate to what I and others I have experienced, same as Lisa sharing her experience and results of adhesiolysis with you!

You should really be aware that I'm trying to change the concept of adhesiolysis surgery to be an effective one (gasless !!! and SprayGel has in my hands more than 98 % success !!!) and so to help sufferer to get read of sugeries every year again and again.

I am well aware that your intentions are to help adhesion patients, to offer them a high skilled adhesiolysis, and that your procedure and techniques are the way that you think will offer them the best chance of reducing thier symptoms and sufferring, this is what I think your trying to offer the ARD patient!

I also know that this is what Dr. Reich is offerring ARD patients when he performs an adhesiolysis procedure using his preference of technique...it is not up to me to determine which one IS the answer, there are successful results with both, thuis it is important for each ARD patient to know as much as they can about each surgergical procedure, each surgerons history and to talk to others ARD patients who have had procedures with each of the saurgeons...this is the best way for any prospective patient seeking to go to Frankfurt for an adhesiolysis that IS offered by both surgeons..Dr Kruschinksi AND Dr. Reich..

If your do not want to have a seperate representative for EACH of you, but prefer to have one person assist everyone..then I am fine with that, why wouldn't I be, but all you have to do is tell me that a change is being implemented and so be it...to accuse me of doing or saying things that are simply not true is very unproffesional and sad!

Danielle, YOU told me that YOU wanted me to assist people to Frankfuret to have an adhesiolysis with Dr. reich and you...you also told me that you thought by having Dr. reich there it would bring people to Frankfurt..you also asked me to schedule people to copme to Frankfurt FOR an adhesiolysis with Dr. Reich, and this is what I am doing! YOU asled Lisa to assist people to surgery in Frankfurt with YOU..now why would I do that if you asked Lisa to do it, and why would I step into what Lisa has willingly offered to do for you..she doesn't need me doing what she wants to do in assisting people to you ...and I will not do that to her!



I tell the people what I know and have experienced with Dr. Reich, and that’s all I do. I tell the truth as I now it to be . I have NEVER told anyone that you couldn't do any bowel surgery, in fact I didn't say you could, would or should..I said nothing! That is for Lisa to do and I have told them if they have questions like that, ask YOU!


The newest results of experimental studies show that I'm right to avoid CO2 and pneumoperitoneum, but you are still pushing patients to gas insufflation ???

Again, your assuming things here! Unless someone told you I am asaying otherwsie, but they are not telling you this as I have never spoken the words to anyone..ever!


Unless things have changed since the last time I spoke to Dr. Reich, he was NOT using the Abslift in his procedures in Frankfurt!! Now, if this remains the case, then why would I tell people that they will have that procedure if Dr. Reich performs the adhesiolysis? I only tell them what they will get in Dr. Reich's adhesiolysis procedure nothing more, nothing less and certainly I will never put down Dr. Reich's procedure, whether you like it or not, Daniel, I am well from Dr. Reich's procedure, so to me, his procedure is as good as your procedure!

Again, I will tell the truth as I now it to be, and that is that Dr. Reich offers an adhesiolysis procedure in Frankfurt with the use of Confluent Spraygel, without the Abslift but followed by a second look procedure by Dr. Kruschinksi! I also state that Dr. Reich is in Frankfurt only a few times a year and if one is to secure him as the surgeon, there must be 3 or more patients willing to go to Frankfurt for him to perform his adhesiolysis or it is not worth his expense to go to Frankfurt. If only one person is schedule, he may very well cancel out. They ask what I think of his adhesiolysis, and of course I think it is fantastic, and yes, I am well as a result of it! I then refer them to others who have gone to Frankfurt for surgery..be it with you or with Reich! If anyone cannot wait on Dr. Reich's time for Frankfurt, go see him in Scranton or secure a surgery with Dr. Kruschinski.


Now, THIS is what I say to anyone who contacts ME regarding a surgery with Dr. Reich in Frankfurt! YOU tell me what is wrong with it..and you tell me, Daniel, if it is not everything you, I and Harry discussed in April 2002!


I don't know what is the mission of that?

Regards
Daniel


Daniel Kruschinski, MD
EndoGyn®
Institute for Endoscopic Gynecology
Steinheimer Strasse 69 (Rondell)
63500 Seligenstadt
Phone: +49 180 ENDOGYN (3636496)
Fax: +49 7000 ENDOGYN (3636496)
Mobile: +49 171 62 04 621
Web : http://www.EndoGyn.com
email: Daniel.Kruschinski@EndoGyn.com

"The world is too complex for simple solutions..."



The mission is simple, and I shall assume this as you did...

Either someone wants to do all the referring to Frankfurt, for you and for Dr. Reich, so they told you these things, or a prospective patient called or emailed you and said I did not mention that YOU do bowel adhesiolysis..which I do not mention as I would never go over Lisa's head and do what she has offered to do and what YOU asked HER to do for YOU!
Why would I?? I have never seen your bowel adhesiolysis to have an opinion one way or the other..but I have seen and experienced Dr. Reich's..thus I can and will comment on it with 100% fact..this I cannot and will not do for you. Those who have had it done by you can share about it just as I do for Dr. Reich's!


2.) You want me to refer patients to you as well as have Lisa Graven's do it.

I am also assuming that you do not want me to tell people that Dr. Reich's procedure worked fine for me and others, but it did, as did your procedure work for many as well!

This is what I shall share with anyone who asks me about Dr. Reich's procedure..I did not have one from you, Lisa did, she is best to share her experience with you! (Remember that I do give email address's of many who have been to Frankfurt, no matter who did the adhesiolysis, this is best for the prospective patients as then I am NOT perceived to be " pushing" or trying to " convince" any person one procedure is better then another, they can make their own determination, I am no babysitter for them! I give truthful information; they can figure out the rest themselves. And if they want to know if you do bowel surgery..have them ask you or tell Lisa to explain that to them...why me??



3.) Maybe you should think about why both surgeons are mentioned on the Endoscopic Gynaecology web site as performing surgery there, and think about our discussions when we started this...I can send you the emails to help you remember if you like!



I will copy this to Dr. Reich, and when he instructs me to stop referring patients to Frankfurt for adhesiolysis with him, then I shall do that. ( see attached)

Until then, I will simply tell those who inquire about adhesiolysis with Dr. Reich in Frankfurt to contact him with any questions, and he will understand why I must do that when he reads this email to me from you. He knows what the three of us discussed, Daniel, and it is what I have been doing, nothing more, nothing less.


If you are looking for me to put Dr. Reich's adhesiolysis procedure down to prospective patients so that all the focus in on the procedure you believe is the answer, I will not do that.

I am of the opinion that both procedures offer the highest quality adhesiolysis available anywhere in the world today..and it is ONLY because of the availability of the Confluent Spraygel being used in combination with EITHER adhesiolysis procedure, and I am of the opinion that a second look is very important for those who suffer ARD!


I will always stand behind Dr. Reich's adhesiolysis procedure because it has been my experience that is it effective, and it has been the experience of many pothers as well!

There are many who might attest that you adhesiolysis is also effective..

as for whether you do bowel adhesiolysis or not, well, that is up to your representative to share..I have never seen your bowel adhesiolysis to have an opinion one way or the other..but I have seen and experienced Dr. Reich's..thus I can comment on it with 100% fact..I repeat here, this I cannot and will not do for you. Surgery at Frankfurt should never be a competition, both surgeons are listed, both should have the opportunity to offer an adhesiolysis without this stuff..who is better then the other!



My heart breaks for all those who suffer ARD and might simply feel they want to have Dr. Reich as thier surgeon yet they will not be able to secure a surgery with in Franklfurt, as advertised, and this is why YOU can tell them that they cannot have Dr. Reich now, YOU tell them it is because YOU have to feel like the best...better you say it then me!


If your adhesiolysis procedure is the best, or better then Dr. Reich's, why did you invite me to assist Dr. Reich's patients to have his adhesiolysis in Frankfurt, Daniel?

Daniel, the only reason I will not assist anyone to Frankfurt now, is because you simply took it for fact that I said things that I did not, this is very small of you to do to someone who has helped as much as I do! I will give you an opportunity to answer my questions here before I share your words with others when they ask me why I am NOT assisting patients to Frankfurt for an adhesiolysis with Dr. Reich anymore, at least I will offer you the opportunity to define your questions in case I have misread the intentions of this email, but I shall not deal with

How shamefull of you to think you have to be seen as the best, is because you felt it was to competitive, this makes you appear the worst!



I think you have secured the results that you were looking for in sending this email, Daniel, I shall not assist anymore patients to Frankfurt..but I will assist them in securing what I think is the highest quality adhesiolysis procedure in the world, which is, in my opinion, Dr. Harry Reich's...it simply will NOT involve you.

Many will continue to come to Frankfurt, and many will get well because of it, and that is all that matters to me, they do not need me to assist them, they will get there!



Regards
Daniel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beverly D. seems to deem herself a doctor. She does a disservice to people suffering by sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. It appears that the German doctor is getting ahead of Reich and this doesn't settle well with Beverly. Or perhaps money is involved? Money that SHE is missing out on?

Anonymous said...

Well I believe that Dr. Reich could hardly care what Daniel Kruschinski does.
How can there be a contest in your mind.
Who ever lead you to believe that has probably got you convinced that k is the only way.
Well if skill and ethics and success is what you seek, read up on Dr. Mario Malzoni in Italy.
Daniel looks like a monkey compared to D. Malzoni.
I was offered a second look by Dr. K........after I came out publicly about anomalies and lies coming from Germany.
There was no doubt in my mind that I would never make it off his table alive.
I was a surgery not long after going to Germany right here in the god ol USA.
Minimally invasive, no barrier, just the skill of the surgeon.
K didn't have the nuts or the skill to deal with my calcified adhesions nor recognize my invasive endometriosis???!!!
He told me I should sue my former surgeon as I never had endometriosis.
Nice guy huh? Probably so I would have money to go back to him.
I am not alone either.
Serious breakdown of a proper patient doctor relationship are reported all through this site.
Really, a Felinni movie.
I will container to match each luring technique and stand up t your bulling ( attempted)
AS far as I'm concerned saving lives is the most noble ambition and
reporting these truths have spare many.
There are fates worse than death. Adhesion Related Disorder!
To prey and bully this population of desparate and suffering people is the most heinous thing I have encountered in all my born days.
I will speak out until you are stopped.
Dear Reader, it's been several years and if it take the rest of my life I will do all I can to spare other my fate.
Read the stories of the others.
If you need attention. if your desparate to be heard, i will listen.
Just remember how vulnerable you are in this state and think of the devastation to find you only had fair weather friends.
So that bustard can have his little yellow sports car and mistresses and debaucheries ways.
Imagine the surreal place you will find your self in....a foreign land....waking up in recovery...smelling liquor on your surgeons breath...............
to be continued sometime..........

If my words aren't true then have this site closed.
Put me in jail.

I stand firm on the rock of truth and you know it and there is nothing you can do to silence me.
May God have mercy on you.
Dawn