ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

One More Loose End "The endogyn Papers"

As "The endogyn Papers" have finally been resurfaced. I felt the need to get the truth told about Frankfurt, Germany. People never had access to know what happened behind the scenes. Me, I lived it and it was the most traumatic time in my life!

One of the most compelling reasons to resurrect these issues is for people seeking surgeries in Frankfurt, Germany, or for persons who feel like they are being "harvested" by those who claim to "advocate" for the surgeon in Frankfurt, and most importantly, because whatever it is your hearing that might draw you to an adhesiolysis in Frankfurt, Germany, is based on hype, not real hope.

Most terrifying to me at this time is the direct corollary between what happen to me, and far too many others who went to Frankfurt, Germany, and what is happening now with Dr. Schlanger of OSU Medical Center and Bombobeach Adhesion Support group. All of which are seeking to capitalize on ill, suffering, vulnerable and desperate people, just like they did to me!

(Word to the wise! KNOW "facts" before you agree to ANY adhesiolysis with ANY surgeon, seek out others who have had surgery at the facility you are interested in, but most important, if you are "harvested" by someone to go to a certain surgeon after you make a public plea for information about a surgeon, be very cautious, as no decent, ethical surgeon would allow such maneuvering for his surgery, and neither would a sincere advocate seek you out and push you towards "their" surgeon! Don't get "harvested," by bullies, be educated and informed about ARD, adhesiolysis procedures and be your own best Dr. as this just might save you from making a desperate move with disastrous consequences! )

I am presenting an email that was sent out to a victim of ARD in an attempt to "bully" patient "T" from telling the truth about resurfacing symptoms post adhesiolysis in Frankfurt! This email, (unedited) also takes advantage of patient "T,s'" vulnerability by feeding her mind with trash "against other surgical patients" who went to the same surgeon as "T" went to in Frankfurt, Germany by saying that these patients were being dishonest about their own reoccurring symptoms after an adhesiolysis in Frankfurt!! If you draw the conclusion that this email is referring to sex issues, let me tell you this....

"Yes, it's about sex."
ihrt.bloodspot.com/2005/05/yes-its-about-sex.html

Please keep in mind that the email your about to read was written by "an advocate for Dr. Kruschinski, Frankfurt, Germany." This "advocate" is not only a "non medical person" but she doesn't have ARD either and yet she has decided that people contacting her claiming they were not well after Daniel's surgery were "Faking Their Symptoms!" Notice that she feels she must share that opinion with "T" as any good "advocate" would do! No confidentiality with this advocate, let alone respect for words shared with her by suffering people!
We know now that they were indeed in pain and, perhaps felt as I did, true fear that they would displease Daniel if they complained, thus cutting them off from further intervention. Please note, we all had operative reports claiming we were 100 percent adhesion free. Who do you go to after that? We also witnessed his reactions toward any of his patients who did bring up so much as a hint that they might not be as adhesion free as he expressed in his reports! ( He even called one of his most stanch advocates a drug addict and alcoholic after she mentioned she thought she had adhesions back after a surgery with him, and to make matters more intimidating for all of us, was he made these accusations in public forum in his web site! And this "advocate" still stands by him and promotes his adhesiolysis, thus leading patient "T" to go to Frankfurt under misrepresentations and today "T" is worse for the trip and "advocates" like you will see in the email below!

The disclosure of this email also reveals the efforts to hush up matters pertaining to Daniel's Mistress/ Operating Room nurse Michaela. (This is common knowledge, so no surprise here for anyone who knows Dr. K!)
I like Michaela very much. When I met her I felt so sad for her not truly knowing why. Things then became perfectly clear.

Vulnerable ARD Patients were propositioned for sex with multiple partners. Plain and simple. Believe it or not. It's your call. I would never INSIST you believe my words nor should you. What I urge you to do is search for answers to your own satisfaction. Do not take facts stated to you "as a fact" without validation.

I repeat that I brought these issues of Frankfurt and Dr. Kruschinski and his "advocates" to the front burner once again in my quest that the truth be known as to the happenings there and hopefully these messages will spark a second thought in the mind of any already horribly suffering ARD patient, who doesn't need to be worse off then they already are, let alone spend the money to get that way! I was harvested by the same "advocate" who was called names in public by the very surgeon she was advocating for, she was not as well from that surgery as she claimed to be, instead, she lied to me, misrepresented surgery outcomes in Frankfurt, let me spend the little money I had ( as sole support for a little daughter and myself) knowing that her surgery didn't work as she claimed.!

This was a hard lesson to learn but maybe these words and events will motivate you to seek accurate information about ARD, backed up with scientific abstracts, validation of others surgical interventions and not allowing yourself to be "harvested" by "advocates" only!

The "person/advocate" who wrote the following email is a bully and if you choose intervention with Dr. Kruschinski, you WILL be dealing with her.

I did not want to do this but I am going to disclose the full contents of the email she so desperately wanted never to be exposed. Statements as to the "sexual issues" are only implied in this email, but you can see how blatantly her disregard for sick and suffering people is, and how boldly this "non medical person" decides people are faking the ravages of ARD. Why would you fake that anyway?
If this advocate could convince others that in fact ALL prior patients of Daniels were "faking" symptoms after having a surgery with him, then more people will go to him! I have always wondered why this "advocate" didn't get along with Kruschinski's nurse when she was in Frankfurt for her daughters surgery, and why she comes out with claws, intimidation, cruel methods of "shushing" anyone who so much as whispers that they are nor well after his surgery, and if they keep sharing the truth of not being well post op of his surgery, SHE will do and say anything she can in her attempts to shut you up about him! Why would one be so passionate about a surgeon she spent such little time with? Like I said, I really liked Kruschinski's nurse Michaela, she was very kind any went above and beyondthe call of duty to make Daniel's client's comfortable. Wonder why Karen didn't like her...hmmmm?

Take this as truth or not, as your impression and opinion of me for bringing these issues out for public display is beyond my control, but if nothing else, Please, just be sure you know what you are getting into before you find yourself in an expensive and horrible nightmare as I did,
"Sick and beholden to others, expending too much of my precious time and energy in appeasement, fear and regret!" - Dawn Rose


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi T,

Thanks for the nice reply.....and thanks for understanding
that I needed to tell you not to bring up the Michaela issue.
I promised Daniel a long time back it was forgotten, so
I want that to be true!!

There have been so many negative things happening to
Daniel that are coming from the IAS, Dawn, Beverly, etc......
I think you need to be VERY careful what you share concerning
your operation, experience, etc. I think the truth is important
and we should be able to share our true experience, however,,,,,,
the things that have been going on are there are people e mailing
me and have been for some time acting as "sick" patients and
wanting me to share things I don't believe I should share........I
had my suspicions that 3 or 4 women e mailing me saying they
were very sick were indeed FAKES. One tried very strongly to
get me to talk against Dr. Reich. I do not know Dr. Reich and
replied to her that I had no opinion of him, as I do not know the man............after 5 e mails from her, I have not heard another word from her in at least a month.......anyway, some things
are being twisted around and being used against Daniel. There are people out to destroy the new site, his work, etc., and
those people will go to extreme lengths to get us to "talk"........

I will write you later........on a more positive note!!!! ...lol.....
I have to get to work..........
Karen

No comments: