ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Sunday, May 15, 2005

"The endogyn Papers" Final word.

My name is Dawn. I went to Germany to Dr. Daniel Kruschinski to get my miracle. I was just really, really sick. I ended up in some kind of Fellini movie and I share my operative reports in public for any and all to take in as they make an informed decision about seeking an intervention in Germany. Videotape of my surgical procedure a few months after my trip to Dr. Kruschinski are available upon request.


One issue I wish to bring forth is the hook. The abdolift. For your added information.
Link to picture of abdolift
http://www.karlstorz.com/hm/getframe.html?2_products/2_13/2_13_2_8.htm.

Many have complained of post surgical pain in the umbilical area after the HOOK.

Now quick, before it's gone. Take a look at Dr. Kruschinskis own photo of one of his THIRD LOOK surgeries. Note the very nasty looking umbilical adhesion and again draw your own conclusion.

Dr. Kruschinski - "Here you see how important it is to have the back-door opportunity of a 3rd-look laparoscopy. An adhesion formed to the umbilical incision of the second-look laparoscopy, and there is no way to avoid or exclude this as it is the last port that is open after we finish surgery, and this is still a very small wounded area with a minimal blood area where adhesions can form.

After we take this adhesion down, the patient might become pain free."
Link to photo and statement
http://www.forenserver.ad-top.de/cgi-bin/foren/F_210/cutecast.pl?session=8Sd4SUfboXFqr3CtxqcQFQ5A07&forum=2&thread=1392

"I know I won't hang off that meat hook ever again" Dawn Rose

"My vision is that YOU ALL cooperate together and
make my dream come through" Dr. Daniel Kruschinski

"Come with me if you want to live" T2 Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The techniques I'm using are so extremely
important for adhesions sufferers as they show, at least in my hand,
better results than every other surgeons technique
. About such
techniques it should be written and recommended" Dr Daniel Kruschinski

Consider it written! Never recommended!


Dawn Rose Operative Reports - You decide
http://www.adhesionrelateddisorder.com/Dawn-Rose-Op-Reports.html

That's it. End of Story!

No comments: