ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Karen Incriminates Herself

Please add that it is unfortunate that Karen accuses me of not being "honest" about writing her a 12 page email, when she now explains that it was 12 pages WHEN printed out and that she only used "parts" if my email in attempts to discredit me for promoting the adhesiolysis I had. If not telling the truth is when one could not have had a clue as to how many pages an email printed out as, well, then I am guilty as charged! LOL! LOL!
Pretty petty if you ask me, and pretty desperate too. Shame on you Karen for taking my email out of context and sending it to others in an attempt to do harm in my service to suffering victims of ARD!

And these are not MY words pointing this out, they are YOUR words
!

Sad when this lady takes these words as being offensive, when one reads them, one can see just how compassionate about helping people I am.

With all the people I write to why would I recall this one! Non the less, it still reflects that BOTH Daniel and Harry could perform her daughters surgery and in that her daughter might secure wellness and a higher quality of life. I had no knowledge of how effective Daniels procedure was or is for that matter, so of course I would share words about having her daughter secure both surgeons. Why wouldn't I.

I have no clue what Karen is saying in the pre-statement here, it is confusing and nothing I was aware of. So sad that these ladies felt that they needed to do so many things to try to discredit me, and for what?
And if being "up to no good" means I share what adhesiolysis I had, who did it and why I think it was successful, over another surgeon, was because I had it. Nothing more or less. At that time, I was not acclimated to Daniels adhesiolysis, but what I DID know for certain was that anyone going to Frankfurt, was in the best position by having both surgeons. Today, I still do not mention Daniels name.

What a "nasty" letter I sent to Karen! I see nothing that is wrong in this letter. I probably wrote 100s of "nasty" letters just like this one.
I'm bad, I admit it now, I real bad girl! :-)

Poor Karen, and she tells us we are harboring anger at..I am not sure what though, but it isn't important either as this whole thing here tells the whole story of what occurred years ago and why. I did find that a bit interesting, but no big deal. In her "closing" remarks, her issues are not with me at all, they are simply her issues, and I don't see anything that would push a lady to such anger levels as we see here in all this non-sense.

Dr. Reich remains the most qualified adhesiolysis surgeon in the world, along with Dr. Mario Malzoni of Italy. In my opinion, there is non who can hold a candle to these surgeons adhesiolysis procedures. There are other surgeons who can offer an adhesiolysis, and, if performed with Confluent SprayGel, a person has a better chance of securing improvements, however, it remains the patients responsibility to be informed as to what a surgeon can offer them. It is all up to the patient to explore. My opinion and words have never wavered from the writing of this email to Karen , I stand by these words, with one exception, I do NOT encourage any ARD patients to go to Frankfurt for an adhesiolysis, and I don't care what surgeons are there to do it!

Bev Doucette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Beverly,

I offer up my computer to any qualified technician you would like to send my way provided that I also have another technician present......bring it on!You claim you are a watch dog, out to PROTECT all the hurting ARD victims.....if that is true then do something besides attacking people via a keyboard, using the Internet as a weapon to destroy people; you hide in a room typing out destructive messages, just as Dawn does...all the while claiming you are HELPING poor ARD victims! Give me a break! What deception! You are so calloused and uncaring there is nothing within your being but hatred. Quit being a coward and COME OUT IN THE OPEN~~PROVE you are who/what you say you are...take the challenge...I will even pay your plane ticket here and we will have this computer and all its contents laid out before all....bring it on! I have nothing to hide nor any reason to 'alter' YOUR emails.....no, you won't come...you will continue to harrass many people, while you post,pleading YOURSELF as an innocent victim that has "nothing" to do with any of this.....yeah, right. It is so simple for you to trash people via a BLOG......how cowardly! We have lawyers in this land if you have a 'beef' with someone......oh no, you wouldn't want to do things in a civilized, RESPECTABLE manner, that would be above your cowardly ways, as you are a coward and operate as a coward....you have to bite people behind their backs,......you send out letters to God, the FBI, the CIA, Scooby-Doo and anyone else that you can hound (pun intended)...(I know you do it for ARD victims)......no, no, no, your agenda has NOTHING to do with ARD victims or suffering, hurting people as you claim; anyone with a spec of a brain knows EXACTLY why you and Dawn continue as you do. I see behind the curtain, you 2 are just the willing mouths. Neither of you have an ounce of integrity, you don't even know the meaning.

.....I won't engage you in conversation as you and Dawn thrive on any responses....this will be my last response....so, give it all you got, I know there's strength left in those wicked little fingers of yours.

Please let me know if you'd agree to come for a visit.....I am open, my computer is available.....just say the word. Heck, I'll even take you out to eat while you're here....come on Bev, do it for the ARD sufferers!

Anonymous said...

Beverly here....
How can I take your offer if you do not state who you are? Did THAT little bit of information escape you, or is your "challenge" safer by not disclosing who it is that makes such an offer?
I didn't claim anyone altered and used parts of my past emails to benefit thier agenda, one Karen Steawart stated that she did that, all I stated was shame on her!

Such anger here, such name calling, threats, perhaps, but taken with a grain of salt given the passion of anger one reads in these words.
Have of these words I don't even understand, "bring it on," "come out in the open"
"take the challenge" "behind the curtain" "prove who I am"
"Come visit where?" Who?
I at least state who I am when posting, and you call me a "coward?":-) "Destroy people" NO one has been destroyed that I am aware of, I must have missed something in all of this. But then again, I am really not interested in it anyway, no more then I am interested in all this gibberish, it is so " juvenile that it cannot be taken serious, and it is actually funny.

I have no beef with anyone, however, I do open the doors for communication to my questions, to issues deserving of responses, and all for the good of persons afflicted with ARD. I keep no secrets, I simply tell it like it is, and for some, that is very painful and it appears, a frustrating way to deal with things that need to be made public so that all who seek medical intervention can be informed of good, bad and in the case of this "heart warming post", the ugly.

It is interesting the way you present these
"issues" and "offers" and then remove any means of one accepting them by stateing this is your last post, blog, whatever you wish to call this mode of communication, brilliant actually. I am impressed, and saddened,that your going to live with such anger festering inside of you, and no one will be affected by it other then yourself, as these words are nonsense, and reek with such anger that I can only assume a cord of guilt must have been hit.

Yes, there is strength left in my fingers, as you can see ( I am certain you will look for my reply) so I too will leave our little game of tag knowing that this message was either written by Daniel, Karen or Carolyn, and in a way, which ever one of you it is, this anger festering deep inside of you seems a fitting end to your posts.
I hope that one filled with such hostility and paranoia isn't a patient advocate, as I pity anyone who would have you on their side if they were a surgeon as it wopuldn't take a prospective patient to long to figure out that this person is one sick cookie!

Good luck dealing with yourself as you need all the luck you can get!

Take care now,
Beverly

Unknown said...

You know, I don't care who wants to slam whom. I don't know who you are and that's fine. This shouldn't be a personal vendetta against anyone. All I know is that I am trying to research the best doctors available to help my son! I want my son out of daily pain from ARD! What I find are blogs not giving upfront and honest information about doctors, but regular people arguing with each other like a 2 year old fighting over a toy! Remember, a procedure that works for one person may not be as successful for the next. Every body reacts differently. We need help, not petty arguments!