ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Dr. Kruschinski violates patient confidentiality

Bev > So NOW Daniel wants to play ball!!!!

----- Original Message -----
From:
To: >
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Misleading issues on the IAS web site and at Bombobeach web sites

Dear David, as I have no time to respond with a little more time, as I
just am moving with my family to another flat. I will respond to that little
Beverly Doucette is writing. Beverly, you don't know what you are
speaking about, your emails are very unprofessional in your position as
a IAS advocate. Your ideas are nonsens. The results are evidently
correct, they are based on the second look 7 days after the first
surgery, this results are listed as of 150 patients at the second look.
Offcourse adhesion free doesn't say anything about if someone will get
pain free !!! Let'S look on the two cases Sally: has got an appendicitis
just after surgery, Lisa had a third look and she WAS adhesion free
three months later (not as you state, she had an adhesions). She has
high Lipase, she smokes and drinks alcohol and has a lot oif stress, so
the symptoms might come from this issue. Dawn who knows if she ahs
adhesions, maybe and others ? I'm always in contact with my patients
and I know who has what symptoms. AND this is a real "BULLSHIT"
that patients are afraid to say something on the boards, because I will
not treat them again. Beverly, are you aware of what you are accusing
me ? If I would offer patients mone or whatever, I would go to jail !Are
you well thinking ??? OK, but let's calm down and clarify some things.
Regardless to this, our all theory (also Korells and David's) was that
adhesions are forming not later than 7 days. Korrell himself had
patients who have got every year an adhesiolysis with him, even if the
second look shows adhesion free results. So it may be that in some
cases this fact is not true and no one knows it. Ok but let's come back
to the success rates, they are well documented and gasless
laparosocopy and SprayGel work if used in MY hand. I can't say
anything about OTHERS hand. My cases are well documented and I
don't have to be afraid of anything, you are accusing me. In all cases,
there is a clear description of the adhesions before and after the
surgery and the second look with exact photos of the same areas. This
is correct and I don't have to fear. Only from the us patients, there are
anough that are never writing on the board but are adhesion free and
don't speak about it, so it's really stupid to take up three cases (where i
2 re-adhesions are not confirmed and one had an appendicitis). I know
2 other cases who got Gallbladder stones after my surgery.But what
could I do to prevent appendicitis or gallbladder stones ???
I really urge you Beverly to think over it and to go out of this bullshit.
Let'S work for patients and every success is a success !.
Evidently gasless has some role in adhesion prevention, but we will see
it on the long run. I'm stating gasless in MY HAND, but who knows in
OTHERS HAND ? Let's compare the results of ALL objectively, let's
compare it as now it's open up for discussion so the IAS and you David
could be the one who could make a survey. I am with you,
immediately, as it's the most important for a surgeon to know if any of
his patients get a bad result, it is his subject to follow his patients and to
know about it and not to ignore it. Let's just work together, to share
informations and not CONSPIRACY !!!
Let's start ! I'M READY !
Regards
Daniel Kruschinski, MD
EndoGyn®
Institute for Endoscopic Gynecology
Steinheimer Strasse 69 (Rondell)
63500 Seligenstadt (Germany)
Phone: +49 180 ENDOGYN (3636496)
Fax: +49 7000 ENDOGYN (3636496)
Mobile: +49 171 62 04 621
Web : http://www.EndoGyn.com
email: Daniel.Kruschinski@EndoGyn.com

"The world is too complex for simple solutions..."
or
"The world is very complex that only brilliant simple solutions will
succeed ..."


==========================================================

Subject: Re: Fw: Misleading issues on the IAS web site and at Bombobeach web sites
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:36:09 EDT
From


To:


Hello Everyone,
I see that you all received the same email from Daniel. I am deeply disturbed that he portrays me
as a stressed out alcoholic that smokes!!!!... nothing could be farther from the truth! I told him he
needs to get his facts correct before he says things like that to so many!! I need to clarify that
what he says about me, simply IS NOT true!
THE ONLY REASON alcohol was brought up in my situation is because I was told that I had
chronic pancreatitis, and we were looking for a cause! I do drink OCCASSIONALLY, if we go out
for dinner,I may have a drink or two, sometimes not any. We OCCASSIONALLY "party" with
friends when we get together, but I consume no more than 3-4 drinks , sometimes not even that!
So yes I do drink alcohol, MAYBE 4-7 drinks a month...I didn't realise this is a factor, and I'm
the only one that drinks occassionally!
I have had alot of stress in my life this year, more than usual. I've had problems with my
immediate family(son) and my extended family(father) but most of that stress was last fall, some
residual I guess, but like everyone else, you learn to deal with it, adjust to the changes and move
on...I'm not a complete mess because of the stress in my life...
Yes, I do smoke(i know, shame on me), but is that a factor in adhesion formation???
I was deeply offended by Daniel's portrayal of me, and I want to be sure you all know his
opinion is wrong!!!
Thanks for listening,
Lisa

1 comment:

itsme said...

...and Lisa still works for him.
Pathologically pathetic!
Lisa, I think you unwittingly use projection as I find Daniel physically repulsive so I am guessing you have the hots for him. I mean come on look what he said about you.
Dawn