ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Patient in Braunschweig Posts

Hello friends,

Tomorrow is my big day and I am nervious, but optimistic that this is going to make me better then I have been in years! What I do think is that it can't make me worse, I hope!
Dr. Kru brought Dr. med Mike Hutter to meet me yesterday as he will be assisting in my surgery. I understood from the start that Dr. Kru is under some sort of probationary period here for complaints against him, but no matter, he is still a surgeon, uses the Spraygel, and with being watched by others, my surgery should be the best ever! When Dr. Kru made a joke that one day he would be having Dr. Hutter's job, we all laughed, except Dr. Hutter!
I do notice that the staff here will not talk about Dr. Kru at all, at first I thought it was because he is famouse, but I think it is beucase of his demenor when dealing with them as he does expect perfection!
I have not seen nor heard of any other US patient here, so this is a bit confusing for me, and I also learned that I am the first patient Dr. Kru has performed surgery on in Braunschweig. I admit I did not talk to any patients who had surgery here, but non the less, it takes a first for others to follow.
We have been moved to a bigger room, and more like a hotel room, it has everything in it so I do not have to leave it to use a computer down the hall! They are doing lots of renovations here in the hospital, but everything is state of the art! They are really great to us to! The nurses stay and talk and like to use thier English skills.
This is all for now as I need rest, my sister needs rest, as she has been such an dear to me, oh, Mrs. Milltenberger stopped in again and she will run to the store for us tomorrow for some things we need, or want actually! She keeps telling me how wonderful it will be after my surgery, so I am hoping she is right!

Take care,
"sassysue"





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like Michi saved the day! New room, full PC access, communication availability,.......and to think she no longer works in the OR with all this skill!

LOL! LOL!

Kru lied, got caught, lied again, got caught again...keeps lying, keeps getting caught! Talk about a drunken comment!
"NO computer access in Braunschweig!"

Helen lies, gets caught, stops posting in Endogyn message board, hides in "Helens" sections where she 100% promotes Kru!

Karen sneaks around posting "nutty stuff," and makes accusations about others that she is doing herself! She thinks everyone is stupid and can't see that she is doing exactly what she claims others are doing to her..isn't that the "Golden" rule, Karen? "Do onto others what you do onto them!"
LOL! LOL!

Call the authorities....go ahead. Kru said IHRT would be stopped, so, where are the authorities??

Karen gets her posts in Endogyn thrown off by Kru,so much for her being his most stanch advocate!
KAREN, Kru wants you off his back, he doesn't like stalkers!!
LOL! LOL! LOL!

Then Karen gets "spanked" by the others who post there and are fed up with her dysfunctional behaviors, and ever present anger! She is losing support for her personal vendetta's!

Go Endogyn!