ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Monday, December 18, 2006

King Kru and the Land of Sillystop

It left my jaw dropped.
This is the type of person Kruschinski preys on. Pray for this one.
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474976861870&session=Gv6lFD78RYOgW0FokKVYy5HAYo

My comment:
Well, I do find it interesting, the author does reference things that only few may understand, i.e., King Kru has magic Blue! Must mean Spraygel.
Reallyhairy is Dr. Harry Reich it seems.
If anyone would like to read about the real King Kru she refers to...it is a real person. Cept the real one is quite evil. Please look up IHRT Blogspot www.adhesionrelateddisorder.blogspot.com to see the inspiration of behind this story. The true story is as incredulous as this. I urge friends of Leiza to read the blog and help her see.....she has been a poor pawn in a battle between reality and pure evil. This Dr. in Germany used us as human experiment and far worse. It made me really sad on so many levels to see this effort expended. Leiza seems like a real dear but very misguided. This story should be a red flag to family and friends that she has idolised a person she had surgery with to the extent she produced this story. If you would like a true friend I am here.......I found it very disturbing to read such a complex epoch tale about nothing. It is cruel to boot. IMHO

1 comment:

itsme said...

Leiza tells some that hse is still in pain and evry ill after her surgery at Endogyn, and here she praises Kru! She is one of the most "disturbed" patients that Kru has ever had, in my opinion.
I found the story funny, silly, but no one would really understand it but her.
I found Karens response to be as dippy as the story, but that would be par for her course, of course. Oh, that was so silly too, maybe I should go to Sillystop!