ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ka-Ching

Posted Tuesday, December 5, 2006 @ 12:57 PM
What a nice story... At least they admit that I AM DOING surgery and I am not in jail...
I don't recall seeing any patient with a sister... we have 6 patients for the next 2 days and I must be blind, but they are are all here with their husbands...
Or maybe I was blind and one man had a headscarf I I didn't see his / her face ...
And sorry, but the two patients from US are going to have surgery on Thursday and not on Wednesday....
And Dr. Hutter was not there today, so I can't remember introdiucing him to any patient...
What a funny story it starts to be...
--------------------Daniel Kruschinski, MD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hmmmm..................
6 x 8500 euros = 51000 euros
or 67,967.70 US Dollars


That's good cake for 2 days work!
So Endogyn, what's the problem?
Daniel will be able to pay off his creditors, back taxes and get out of bankruptcy pretty quick at this rate! He can afford to divorce his wife and take care of his kids now! Hooray!



Why does it bother you all so that IHRT bloggers post at all?
Your man seems safe and hard at work......
At this rate he will get his wish of being a very famous doctor indeed!
Perhaps when he becomes financially solvent again, he can truly help adhesion sufferers
by reducing his fee for hardship cases. He is, according to Endogyn and himself the only hope for adhesion sufferers. Soon the whole wide world will be knocking on his door when the find the one man who has the highest success rate as opposed to....well that part is not entirly clear to me.

Oh and here's more money!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted Tuesday, December 5, 2006 @ 09:38 PM
Marzena.
Gender: Female Location: Plainfield,IL Registered: Apr 2006 Status: Offline Posts: 2Guys, I am just back from Braunschweig after my third look.Expierience ARE UNBELIEVABLE .This hospital is amazing,people take care of you very very nice,especially Dr.Daniel is always for you when you need him.I had surgery with vacation,even anesthesia was good,no nausea no viomioting, dont even hesitate to go there,you will expierience such a nice time,restaurant with very good food with room service and nice workers.I saw Braunschweig centrum did alot of shopping,even I saw Hannover beautiful people very helpful.Greeting to Michaela and to Dr.K.I wanted to Thank you to Tesse,Agnes,Monika,Marina-was very hard to say Goodbye,she felt to cry,which we all did and to all personel and Dr.Nelles-anesthesiologist,Nadia from kitchen and all people from Reception Don't hesitate to email me.You can ask me more about my epierience. Marzena.

(it sounds a little german to me but eh, what do I know LOL!)
p.s. Karen the doc and this new post op patient could use some spelling help.
perhaps under your tutalidge they can enter a spelling bee.

2 comments:

itsme said...

My apologies to Marzena.
It's just that, well I strongly suspect she did not have a third look with Kru........
and perhaps he wrote this.
We shall see.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ihrt,
have you ever considered that Marzena might not be born in the US but immigrated to your country? That would perfectly explain her spelling - probably as well as mine - as I am not a US citizen either.
Regards