ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Monday, March 05, 2007

You have made yourself a public person

I don't think you understand that you have made yourself a public persona.
You openly solicit people ( meaning the whole wide world ) to contact you so you can promote Dr. Kruschinski and his supposed talents by telling of your experience.

You have placed pictures, posting and contact information that does not compute to IHRT.

IHRT relies on their first amendment rights to rubut any claims, point out erroneous information and inconsistencies.
We will continue as always to do what we do best...report any abuse and dangers to those who are afflicted with a horrid disease.

Dandy Sandy,
Look at what you did!

Sampson Sandra
ssandym3@charter.net
+1 (978) 448-4088 (I fixed the area code for you)
Boston, MA
Adhesiolysis via gasless Lift-Laparoscopy
with SprayGel AdhesionsDate: 17.01.2007

Reverse phone directory confirms
Groton, Ma
although you do come through as a Worcester area addy too....

All public information for a public spokes person.

Dandy Sandy,
Look at what you said!

Posted Friday, February 23, 2007 @ 06:49 PM I am from Boston and had surgery from Dr. Kruschinski. He is 100% real and 100% capable of removing adhesions. I am one month post op and have no pain. I,m greatly appreciative of how I feel now and I'm going on 6 weeks now sincerely sandy

Posted Saturday, March 3, 2007 @ 03:25 PM Could someone email about this 2nd grader who spouts, na na na na boo boo and hah haaaaah, my grandfather was so and so and I climbed Mt. Washington with my car so see there? (too bad she didnt' fall off or freeze to death. Anyway how does this head case able to access the message board? get private information on people, ski and walk and chew gum at the same time. Pardon my ignorance on this matter but I'm from Revere, little Italy, and Roslandale, Charlestown, Mission Hill I,m sorry, but are the high crime problem areas of Boston. I went to private Catholic School and the Charlestown Kids OR "TOWNIES" were some of my best friends but mostly came from troubled families and were kicked out of public school so their parents had to send them to private. Those areas are nothing to be proud of by far. Every day there is a new shooting in the Mission Hill area. Big Deal. Talk about someone coming from the wrong side of the tracks which explains why Dawn is so troubled, any armchair shrink knows this person has past anger issues toward some male, probably abused her, and she is catharting on Dr. K. Transferrance anger I think It.s called. There are some wonderful therapists in the Boston area. Now is this Dawn living in East Boston? another section 8, bad area. I feel sorry for her, I hope she has medical coverage because its only $15.OO, yes $15.OO, and it could change the life of this destitute person for ever. So could everyone contribute a little cash so that she can get the care she needs, maybe she"ll have a "Breakthru" and realize that it is some repressed memory she's really angry at. Maybe a babysitter, her stepdad, and I know how painful this issue is. Half of my friends were abused as children, but I was warned not to trust adults at a very young age so I was not a target. I hope and pray that Dawn gets help because It is easily seen that there is alot of anger there. Anger causes disease. Oh yes and I need to file a restraining order on this person so my family is not in jeapordy so Helen or anyone I need the address of this person to file a report, today. I shouldn't have to be concerned about this after 10 years of pain, hysterectomies, I in sudden menopause now because I had to go off the premarin. I'm feeling crazy, depressed tired irritable from having no hormones, I can barely get off the couch from this "sudden menopause" It took alot out of me having that surgery and I have no pain but still feel unwell. My husband is wrapped real tight over everything we've been through and know I have to feel stalked because of seeking pain relief from adhesions? What is wrong with this person, God Help Me. My neighbor is a lawyer and looks straight down on my property so that is of relief. Now I'm going to have to get her License plate number and warn the neighbors about her, all because I sought relief for ten years of pain. It's the "Twilight Zone". Please help with info sincerely. Sandy still desperate in Boston [Does anyone think she is a "MOONIE" follower of Rev youngsunMoon?}

Um, now that's a little scary Sandy...I thought I'd mention that.....yikes.
Gotta be real careful what you say in public and place in the public domain.

Endogyn is a public website.
Duh! Redux

No comments: