ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Friday, March 03, 2006

Achtung Baby


Whatever Karen Stewart has to say about IHRT, or Dawn and Beverly's tenacity in bringing the issues surrounding Ebdogyn and Daniel Krushinski that have laid dormant for over a year or more, to the forefront now, the ONE thing she is NOT saying is that it was SHE who posted on OUR web site, IHRT, some very nasty and dishonest comments about us. However, once she woke a "sleeping giant" all she could do to back peddle was to start shooting from the hip with anything she could to draw attention from the fact that it was SHE who opened the door when her comments were definitely not solicited by anything we had done or said!

All in all, what she did was a good thing, as there are so many "Red Flags" that exist in Endogyn and surround Daniel Krushinski, that it was time to make some of them public again!
Posted by Anonymous to Adhesion Related Disorder International Human Rights Team IHRT at 2/21/2006 11:42:42 AM

Beverly D. seems to deem herself a doctor. She does a disservice to people suffering by sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. It appears that the German doctor is getting ahead of Reich and this doesn't settle well with Beverly. Or perhaps money is involved? Money that SHE is missing out on?


http://ihrt.blogspot.com/2006/02/bevs-reply-to-accusations-of-anonymous.html


Though we have never claimed to be "God," we will resurrect the material from a few summers ago in which Karen can been found manipulating, threatening, chastising & name calling, and even being party to a bribe, and all to keep patients quiet about surgeries at Endogyn that went wrong...and a lot of them too! It is time once again to bring up the" Endogyn Cover-up!"

Look to next week for this very important and educating material! Here is a preview of what is to come...

----- Original Message -----

From: Lilylover5555@aol.com

To: Dr.Kruschinski@t-online.de ; olddad66@runestone.net ; lostcst@mcn.org ;

Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 5:36 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: Misleading issues on the IAS web site and at Bombobeach web sites

Hello Everyone,
I see that you all received the same email from Daniel. I am deeply disturbed that he portrays me as a stressed out alcoholic that smokes!!!!... nothing could be farther from the truth! I told him he needs to get his facts correct before he says things like that to so many!! I need to clarify that what he says about me, simply IS NOT true!
THE ONLY REASON alcohol was brought up in my situation is because I was told that I had chronic pancreatitis, and we were looking for a cause! I do drink OCCASSIONALLY, if we go out for dinner,I may have a drink or two, sometimes not any. We OCCASSIONALLY "party" with friends when we get together, but I consume no more than 3-4 drinks , sometimes not even that! So yes I do drink alcohol, MAYBE 4-7 drinks a month...I didn't realise this is a factor, and I'm the only one that drinks occassionally!
I have had alot of stress in my life this year, more than usual. I've had problems with my immediate family(son) and my extended family(father) but most of that stress was last fall, some residual I guess, but like everyone else, you learn to deal with it, adjust to the changes and move on...I'm not a complete mess because of the stress in my life...
Yes, I do smoke(i know, shame on me), but is that a factor in adhesion formation???
I was deeply offended by Daniel's portrayal of me, and I want to be sure you all know his opinion is wrong!!!
Thanks for listening,
Lisa
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:29:27 -0700 (PDT)


k l wrote:



Hi Dawn....You may have stirred up some ca ca in

the board. AND...thats good. I want to thank

you.We were thinking about taking a 3rd mortgage

out on my home.....and going over there. I have

been yelled at and called names because I said I

was "sick and tired of people shouting from the roof

tops" I have been to to many doctor's to know that

no one has that good of a success rate. My son has

had over 30 surgeries and even with the best in the

world....some surgeries didn't work. I have already

traveled around the world once doing this.It's 4:46

right now and I am up worrying ...and the pain is so

crappy today. But I need some answers. I just

wanted to thank you for being brave....Be ready for

some back lash...I could name...names...but I

wont.Thanks again....this was

perfect...RegardsK

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Posted Saturday, July 19, 2003 @ 12:50 PM

Hi Duane,
it has been a nice time while you were here with Lisa.
I hope god can help me dealing with some of the attitudes of women, not only american women...
Thank you for the post.
Kind regards
Daniel

Posted Saturday, July 19, 2003 @ 11:25 PM

Dear Daniel,
I agree you should not waste your time on a person that shows no respect and slanders your good name!
PS..........Loved your answer to Duane on "AMERICAN" women; brilliant answer from a brilliant man.
[Edit by gingirl on Saturday, July 19, 2003 @ 11:25 PM]
--------------------
Karen
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#1) Original Message -----
From: Karen Steward
To: Name removed by to protect the innocent
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 9:31 AM
Subject: Hi

Hi T,

Hope you are still feeling well...........Melissa is doing great.
I need a favor------PLEASE do not repeat what I shared with you
concerning how we were treated by Michaela while we were in
Germany. I should have not told anyone, but Daniel..........it seems
Michaela was having a lot of tough personal problems and her
anger was not intentionally directed at us as I had thought..........
Daniel assured me she did not dislike us, but was going through
difficult personal issues......we were the unlikely recipients of her
difficult issues it seems.

I received a letter from Jenny and she told me you had told
her about our problem............I think it is unfair to Michaela to have
people arriving with a "preconceived" notion of her that is negative.
We have all gone through times of anger and depression and many
times unsuspecting people are the targets. So, I choose to forgive
Michaela and ask that you not tell anyone else what I had told you.

I wrote Jenny and explained to her Michaela was only having some
personal problems while we were there and I think it is has all been
resolved...............anyway, wanted to let you know that anything I said
to you----please do not pass to future patients.........

Thanks,
Karen


(#2) To: Name removed by to protect the innocent
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 10:32 AM
Subject: hi

Hi

Thanks for the nice reply.....and thanks for understanding
that I needed to tell you not to bring up the Michaela issue.
I promised Daniel a long time back it was forgotten, so
I want that to be true!!


Thanks,
Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a unbiased bystander with a interest in the field of adhesion related surgerys I have a question regarding the link between dr kruschinski and dr reich and why somebody with strong negative opinions against dr kruschinski and from what I read maybe with good reason, however speculative at this time I would like to add ,would advocate for a doctor, that doctor being dr reich who is a partner or has been a partner in endogyn and performs surgery with the very same dr kruschinski, is this not a more fundamental question to be asking and what are the opinions of dr reich on dr kruschinski's methods of surgery given that both dr's have operated on the same patients and have used gas and the hook in the same procedure performing together, would beverley know dr reich's opinion on dr kruschinskis abilities, and why would a dr with such standing in the medical community and with vast appropriate medical qualifications such as dr reich have anything to do with a dr that has no appropriate medial qualifications .What seems to be missing from this argument is a qualified medical opinion .
I would like to state that this is not in anyway a attack on any person involved in this blog just a question that would benefit all prospective patients looking for a surgeon and a question that all prospective patients have a right to know.
I would also like to add that knowhere in any previous posts on any website or blog have i found anything to answer my question clearly.

Anonymous said...

If anyone has answers to the previous question please leave them at this blog http://supremecy-nigellawson.blogspot.com/

itsme said...

Here is our response.
Thank you for stopping by.

http://ihrt.blogspot.com/2006/03/yet-i-could-not-help-but-notice-these.html