ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Monday, March 27, 2006

"Russian Roulette"

Everytime, Karen opens her mouth, she gives food for thought regarding Endogyn!!!
It's a fact!!! Karen Steward's opinions blow with the wind! Proven here! (#3 & #4)

Why doesn't Karen help her friend with some fund raising?
Why isn't Karen advocating for Jan with the surgeon instead of placating Jan?
Why can't Daniel cut her a break for all her "advertising" for him?
No "credit" in Germany?
Where IS all that "compassion" we heard that Daniel has?
Is he all "smiles" as Helen Dynda states, and NO "charity" for his patients in need? ( He IS head of Emma Klinik you know!!)

Why doesn't he offer to do surgery on Jan as "research", and it would be free? (Karen & Helen could front a flight for her and Jan can get a loan for a " reduced" rate on that apartments!)

Maybe Jan thinks that playing "Russian Roulette" is no different then coming up with tons of money to have another surgery at Endogyn, as at least in the USA, she can secure a tape of her surgery, (Endogyn doesn't have such modern conveniences. And yes, people, Videos, and DVD's ARE done at OTHER medical facilities in Europe, it is ONLY Endogyn that doesn't!)

In our opinion, IHRT is seeing the "real" side of this "compassionate smiling" Dr. who ONLY cares about his patients!


So, what IS Daniel going to tell Jan's surgeon? That unless he uses a "gasless" technique with Spraygel, and Daniel's own hands, any surgery he does will be "useless?"

Here we see someone who said she speaks for herself, yet so is depending on "Daniel" to do her talking to her surgeon! IN every ARD web site in the Internet, it is preached over and over again that the PATIENT must be educated and informed as to what type of surgical procedure offers them the highest chances of keeping adhesion formation down, and there ARE several "tricks" a surgeon can do in order to accomplish that....yes, contrary to what Daniel says about "American Surgeons," some can and do offer a high quality surgery that offers everything they can offer to keep adhesions from forming! Nothing is 100%, but as long as a surgeon is doing everything they can to retard adhesion formation, then you have an even better chance of not forming adhesions then it appears you have in Endogyn!

Jan appears to have relied on others to the point that she cannot, or is not, educated about ARD enough to talk to her own surgeon! Another lesson to be learned, and IHRT is of the opinion that Jan was kept so focused on Endogyn, that she has missed what IS available to her outside of Daniel Kruschinski! When someone has suffered the pain and indignities of ARD, and ends up playing "Russian roulette" and "hope" since I can have it done lap wise" maybe hasn't suffered to the degree many of us have, or she wouldn't be playing games with ARD!
You know what they say about "wishing?" You can crap in one hand, and wish in the other, and guess which one will get filled faster?

Ignorance WILL hurt an ARD patient, Knowledge IS Power!


sybylsmom More advanced
Gender: Female Location: Brockton, MA. USA Registered: Jul 2003 Status: Offline Posts: 147
Posted Sunday, March 26, 2006 @ 04:10 PM
H Karen, Yes I work for a vet in this area and I love it. I know people will wonder why I am not going to Germany for surgery. Well the bottom line is I do not have the money at this time and I am going to play russian roulette and hope since I can have it done lap wise I might be ok. One thing about this board is that we are honest and we tell what is really going on in our lives. I could have been quiet about this but why? This is what is happening to me and I have to make choices for me and my family. Jan
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=lWsmw4dgI5a7uMKPTlhrboMrB6&forum=2&thread=2278
*********************************************

gingirl Master advanced
Gender: Female Location: Texas Registered: Jul 2003 Status: Offline Posts: 486

Posted Sunday, March 26, 2006 @ 05:48 PM Jan,
I am just very thankful that you remain FREE from the pain of adhesions!! I know you don't look forward to surgery of any kind, and I understand the fear of adhesion formation, as YES, CO2 will most likely be used should you have gallbladder surgery---however, thank goodness, you are not dealing with the life-limiting pain of adhesions!!! Thanks to Dr. Kruschinski, you can live your life again , yet some want to push that !!wonderful!!fact to the side and create a "flurry" regarding your simple posting and now place blame on your decision to seek help from your American surgeon regarding gallbladder surgery!
Rest assured, Jan, you owe NO ONE an explanation regarding YOUR health.
Wishing you the best!

[Edit by gingirl on Sunday, March 26, 2006 @ 06:29 PM]
Karen
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=lWsmw4dgI5a7uMKPTlhrboMrB6&forum=2&thread=2278
*********************************************

#3
Germany Fundraiser
From: Karen Steward (kann@charter.net)Fri Jan 24 18:35:56 2003
Sarah, Kath has good insight--and so do you. Just thought I would post that I also don't know HOW you could go about proving you legitimately need help. Anyone could pose as your mother, brother, banker, candle stick maker, etc.... I plan to donate to your mission because of the misery my daughter has been through. I for one will take you at your word and give what I feel I am suppose to give. I encourage others to do the same. There are others (like you said) saving to get help also. I think it is a shame that we have not started a fund for helping women. It will come. In the meantime, Kath or anyone else, how can someone prove their genuine need? I think it is very hard to come to terms with ASKING for help. However, had I needed help for my daughter, I would have begged on a street corner. I think each person needs to decide for themselves. I also understand that the board can't allow actual solicitation, however, I see nothing wrong with mentioning you have a web page to share if you are an ARD sufferer. karen
http://www.adhesions.org/forums/ADHESIONS.0301/0957.html
*********************************************

#4
Germany
From: Karen Steward (kann@charter.net)Thu Apr 24 13:36:43 2003 Hi Kristie, saying he is "over the ocean". There is no sense though in wondering why SprayGel isn't in Canada or anywhere else you may want it to be-- you will only be expending a lot of wasted energy on something you don't have. Also, you need more than SprayGel. As I said before, you can throw a brush in anyone's hand, but that doesn't mean they can paint! Otherrs that have gone to Germany. Just about everyone has the money problem. You was planted in my mind. It took me several weeks to adjust to the idea of going l HATES ber in January prior to that! Yes, our insurance covered most of those surgeries-- if you do not benefit from it? When I began reading the results coming from the women that had been to t care if we had SprayGel coming the next week to the USA, I didn't care if Dr. Kruschinski ple well! My husband agreed and we began getting the funds together. nd here went to work to make the plan come to pass! If someone has water and you have none, you will be headed to their territory to beg a drink. Dr. Kruschinski holds the answer for many people that are at home suffering day in and day out. Like it or not, he doesn't sit next door to you, nor s!
Karen
http://www.adhesions.org/forums/ADHESIONS.0304/0398.html
*********************************************

No comments: