ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Friday, March 03, 2006

Karen's Not Off the Hook

Today in Endogyn, we again she Karen doing everything she can to counter some of the information in IHRT, and though we too are very pleased that her daughter can eat, (if she really can as Karen has been known to "embellish" things a great deal) it still ONLY reflects ONE surgery at Endogyn.
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=kjy02nIUMaOm0lM0nW14DYOfPA&forum=2&thread=2259

Karen's daughter's surgery at Endogyn remains one of the very few being claimed a success, and based on her prior surgical history, she had NOT gone through but ONE prior surgery, thus she presented with less of an ARD case as many we see. However, I do want to pint out that even in a case such as this one was, Daniel was not successful in either lying all of Melissa's adhesions in the initial surgery, or he simply created more adhesions with his use of the "Das hook" or was just so sloppy that the Spraygel was not as effective as it would be with some using meticulous hemostasis!

Posted Wednesday, July 30, 2003 @ 06:38 AM

Hi Neil,

I do not have a video of Melissa's surgery with Dr. Kruschinski. I did not request a video. I do
have photos that were provided after her surgery.......however, I do not have them scanned in, and I am sure you have seen many similar photos on web pages...........I can get them scanned and email them to you, if you desire to see them, please let me know......they show the adhesions on the bowel, etc. and then the spray gel area....the second look shows photos of a shiny, healthy looking bowel. Melissa had more surgery on her second look, so there is also a photo of that adhesion and a photo of the area after it was taken down.

--------------------
Karen


http://www.Adhesions.de/db/img/presse/melissa1.PDF

We do not hear from others who are doing as well as Karen claims her daughter is doing, but I think there might be some...and it is these we need to hear about if Daniels claims are to be applauded! (I do have a list of over 150 ARD patients who went to Endogyn, dates of surgery, and almost ALL of them were claimed "cured!")

Let me point out, again, that we still do not see any material substantiating Daniel claims that his patient will eat like, well, Karen's daughter eats, and we still have not seen any "patents," credentials, statistics,...nothing from Daniel that would tell us that he is in fact educated in the areas of medicine he claims that he is, that he is in fact have success in his adhesiolysis procedure, and that he is in fact a "plastic surgeon" as he also claims himself to be.

For me, though, even if he did come through with these things, or his " material mocking our faith" is removed, we still know that he ridiculed our Lord in a public way, and not as bad as that, but of equal importance to me is the pictures of adhesions on his site that are created by his "Hook!" In this alone, we hear him state a patient has a darn good chance of 2, 3, & 4 repeat visits to Endogyn!

Though I would like to be able to say that this is all the time I will take for Karen's posts, it probably won't be as long as she writes stuff that needs attention or clarification, then I will do that, as it appears to me that Karen Steward has a psychological problem that is very real, and she might not really be in control of what she is doing to all of us! I will touch on this subject in a following post, but I do find it rather fascinating, as her behavior in all these postings parallel " Munchausen By Internet!" It is my intention to put the focus right where it needs to be for the moment, and that is on, "Karen Steward."

Please watch for my post called, "Internet Trolling"
I remember how someone called her a "Troll" and when it was described in the IAS, it fit Karen's behavior perfectly! It took until this "episode" for me to realize that we have a repeat scenario here, and I have not been the only one "provoked" into action by Karen over the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
You're such an idiot. YOU "troll" your own stupid site!