ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm sorry, I made a mistake

Ihrt loves pleasant surprises and we got one.
Helen Dynda has kept the posting up but she has taken out innocent ARD sufferers emails from that post.

Helen Dynda... Adhesion-sufferers have validated my name!!
Poor Helen, all that work in her little corner of Endogyn......it faces sure extinction.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake............will that ever be forthcoming?


An education area in Endogyn by Helen Dynda.
A deal with the devil if ever there was one but this one little gesture shows hope.
.....and goodness, how long can a person share space with Karen Steward before
they just run from a room screaming.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake............thats all.

Helen did not assume any responsibility for lying to everyone about not promoting one surgeon, yet she posts in ENDOGYN yet again, well aware that Kru is near being arrested, does not perform surgery anywhere and is running from the law!

I'm sorry, I made a mistake............will you forgive me?
(yes)

This type of post points to a women who definitely has serious dysfunction's, and serious lack of respect for others she claims to advocate for!

IHRT thinks that Helen has "discredited herself" over and over again. Now she is posting her stuff for herself in her web site!

I'm sorry, I made a mistake.,,,,

1 comment:

itsme said...

Helen,
There was once a time I would have built you any blog or website you could ever want.
It is so sad that this is not the case anymore.
Soon all will be gone and the older database of the IAS is showing signs of degradation.
What does that awful man ( or woman) have over you all?
Dawn Rose