ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Breaking News Out Of Endogyn -As Promised

Posted Monday, November 20, 2006 @ 07:57 PM

Another new US patient is coming on December 4th. I am happy to see that and welcome others who look for help in the battle with Adhesion related disorder. Regards
--------------------Daniel Kruschinski, MD

EndoGyn.com, Adhesions.de, Hysterectomy.de, Fibroids.de, Endometriosis.de, gasless-laparoscopy.com

Hello everyone,
This might come as a surprise to those of you reading this, because I am a current patient of Dr. Kruschinski's. In fact, I am the patient he mentions in his post above and I decided to approach those in IHRT to allow me to share my experience as I travel to Germany for my adhesiolysis next Monday! I will not be using my real name or state where I am from, other then to say the USA.
I will call myself, "sassysue" as that is part of my email address and I will remember that, I hope!

I decided to contact IHRT and ask if I might at least have the opportunity to share my trip and surgery on this web site, and be it good, bad, or indifferent, would they allow it? Two very nice people from Germany responded to me and agreed, however, they did say that if anyone responds to my postings on IHRT in negative ways against them, they would remove those replies. This is their web site after all, and they suggested that anyone wanting to leave messages for me, do it in Endogyn, as I do check in there often.

Though Dr. Kru really doesn't want all this publicity in his web site, due to recent activity of people trying to do him harm, I am sure he will not mind messages left for me in his web site, just not my experience there. Thank-you Dr. Kru!

I am very excited and anxious about this trip and surgery, but I do feel it is my best chance of getting well, as I want the Spraygel and if the gas-less surgery offers additional benefit, why not take it! I want to share that Dr. Kru answered everyone of my questions, and got back to me like no other Dr. has ever done before, this was another reason I made my decision to go to Endogyn/Braunschweig!

Here is how my trip was planned by Dr. Kruschinski, who made it really easy! I will just share his email to me:
ok, I will plan the surger schedule for Monday, December, 4.
As we reserve those data for you (hospital, hotel, staff, operating room), the reservation is made by the prepayment as soon as possible. So you should wire the prepayment of 10.500 Euro ASAP. It covers surgery, second look, surgical and anesthetical fees, ospital stay of 3 days in the first procedure, 14 days appartament with one bedroom (2 sharing a bed). In addition you would have to pay for the SprayGel (around 4-7 kits each around 180 Euro), additional staying at the hospital (640 Euro per day), additonal staying in the apartment (50 Europer day), other equipment, like disposables. To reserve your surgery you need to wire 10.500 EURO by an bank to:
*************************************
EndoGyn
Dr. D. Kruschinski
Deutsche Bank
PRIVAT und GESCHAEFTSKUNDEN AG FRANKFURT
Account 0182055 00
BIC (Swift Code): DEUTDEDBFRA
IBAN: DE55500700240018205500
**********************************
and to bring around 200 Euro (cash or travellars cheques) with you for other expences.

We need to know how nay family is coming with you, and you need to indicate this in time in order to allow us to plan it properly for the. The Zuckerberghotel seems to be unavailable for relatives at the moment, but this should clear up by your arrival Saturday.

Regards
Daniel Kruschinski, MD
EndoGynĂ‚®

This is me again, "sassysue:"
I will fly to Germany with my Sister tomorrow and she will stay with me through the whole trip. We leave LaGuardia airport tomorrow and arrive at the airport in Frankfurt, about 10:am Saturday, then fly from there to Hannover, then go by car to Braunschweig. Someone will be at the airport in Hannover to met us, we just look for the sign that says, "Endogyn!"
(It might be Dr. Kru himself, or maybe Mrs. Milltenberger, she works for Dr. Kru.)

We will be staying in the Zuckerberghotel, which is on the same grounds as the hospital, and it is the one with the "Chef!" If I cannot eat the meals paid for, my lucky sister can make out her menu and get her food delivered to our room. Can you believe that! I will be in the hospital for 14 days and also have my SLL during that time.

Though I was not able to talk to any other patients who went here for surgery, I know what I am doing is the best chance I have, and I am hoping that my story here will help show that this is the best surgeon, the best hospital and the best surgery for ARD patients because I believe this to be true. I know that Dr, Kru invented the lift he will be using and only he knows it's function, so he is the lead surgeon, but has other very good surgeons with him.


Maybe I will be wrong in all of this, but for now, I have to believe or why go so far for a surgery. I am hoping that I am right and that others will see there is an answer out here for them, this is my whole reason for writing this story here in IHRT. Maybe it will also bring some peace between them and Dr. Kru. Dr. Kru has been so good to me, how can this be wrong to try?

I will write in IHRT as soon as I get settled into my room at the hotel, then go to the hospital to meet with Dr. Kruschinski about the surgery. I will probably be kept in the hospital for my surgery on Monday, I will know then. I think I will meet the other surgeons on his staff, as he hand picks them to do surgery with him, but he is the team leader! (Go to Endogyn web site, patient info, "Planning Your Trip" and it takes you to the complete details of surgery in Braunschweig!)

My thanks to IHRT, and now I am off to Germany!

Watch for me or my sister to post this story. "sassysue"

IHRT add's>

This and other posts to come from "sassysue" are not endorsements of Daniel Kruschnski, not at all! IHRT has allowed this patient to share her experience as it might offer us, and you, the truth of a surgery with Kruschinski. It takes a long time post op for any ARD patient to know if in fact they have really secured any improvements from an adhesiolysis, so for IHRT, that area will have no meaning what so ever!

By allowing "sassysue" to post her experience with Endogyn/Braunschweig, will probably show just how right we have been all along! At the least, it is an opportunity to follow a patient from Endogyn, and ask questions, and expect honest answers, as we do not get that from Kruschinski!!

IHRT will remove any attacking replies to "sassysue's" posts, if you want to write negative stuff, about IHRT, or sing praises of Dr. Kru, do it in Endogyn. IHRT is only interested in this current situation, and the details that will emerge from it, not from anyone elses opinions regarding Dr. Kru!! IHRT Team

IHRT does wish this patient "Gods Speed!"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a former patient of "Kru" (I cannot call him "Dr." as it is not within me to be dishonest!)

I feel sorry for this patient! I will never believe that any good will come for anyone going to him, no matter the facility, good pr bad, it comes down to Kru, and that is all Bad!

Already today in his web site he is calling this patient a Lie, making excuses so people do not send her support on his web site because she elected to share her story in IHRT, what a sorry sap he is! Everyone is a liar and a con but him, think about that!

Now Kru is so important that he requires an ID to secure a surgery with him! Well, it isn't because he is so talented, it is because he is wanted for crimes and is paranoid that everyone is out to get him! They probably are!
And I am NOT from the USA.

Just my opinions here.
SG

Anonymous said...

VERRRRRRRRRRRRRy interesting.
I am a former pt. Nobody showed up at the airport in Frankfurt when I arrived. The excuse given later was that "they forgot".
I was insturcted to wire cash immediately ahead of time, and I did. I had to pay double ($17,000) because Kru said he needed an assitant surgeon to help him. Then when I got there, Kru and others did not realize that I understand some German, and he had a conversation with the "assistant surgeon" who was explaining TO HIM how to do the surgery.
I should have followed my instincts and packed up that very moment and left immediately! It would have saved me the mistake of my lifetime.
Kru did not look up my condition of "neuropathy from a surgical incision". He had NO IDEA what he was doing. I learned the hard way.
Whatever trouble he has experienced in the past three years, he EARNED IT AND MORE!
Marina

Anonymous said...

how can i contact the ihrt team ?? is there any email adress oder something ?

please send me a email.. flex@flexworx.de