ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Saturday, February 24, 2007

"Sch 3 German Shepard named XIn or Zin." FRAUD!!!



Stay tuned next week as IHRT proves why this claim by Sandy appears to be a FRAUD! "We are now proud owner of a Sch 3 German Shepard!" Brought back from Germany..NOT!






Posted Tuesday, February 13, 2007 @ 06:43 PM
Well my husband had to search for a German Shepard while in Germany. That was the "deal" I had to cut with him in order to go. That gave me a day of luxurious solitude. We are now proud owner of a Sch 3 German Shepard named XIn or Zin. My two chiuhuaha's hate him so while I'm recovering I'm doing alot of scolding to the three of them. Well the Chinese say in life there is alway a bad side to anything good...The Ying and the Yang... Ditto.
I'm praying that Dr. K. stays alive and well because there isn't anyone else that does this procedure. Hope you all find Peace and Painfree life as I am experiencing now. Sincerely Sandy





Scroll Down to "2007 Fall of Kruschinski!"

No comments: