ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Kruschimski "entfernt" Landkreis Passau Krankenhaus

IHRT tips it's hat to the "AYURVEDA am Krankenhaus Rotthalmünster"
Passau for stepping out to protect it's patients from Kruschinski!
It is not for a Klinik to place it's image and reputation before patient consideration, and IHRT is very pleased to say that your Klinik has stepped up to the plate showing that you are a first rate hospital!

http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/787/cutecast.pl?session=QYydSCPBQk1eq3gTkIYGLo6U1y&action=&forum=3&thread=494&user=&query=&msgid=&page=&sort=&do=&key=&others=

This is a step in the right direction!

Bravo, Bravo, Dr. Kronpass MD (Chefarzt Dr. Ludwig Kronpaß)


Message Board des Institutes für endoskopische Gynäkologie (EndoGyn®) - AYURVEDA am Krankenhaus Rotthalmünster

Autor
Beiträge
doc kro Starter +
Geschlecht: männlich Herkunft: Bayern Registriert: Feb 2006 Status: Offline Beiträge: 10
Posted Dienstag, 16. Mai 2006 @ 09:59:03

entfernt (removed)
--------------------doc kro


doc_kru Master
Geschlecht: männlich Herkunft: Registriert: Okt 2003 Status: Offline Beiträge: 377
Posted Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2006 @ 11:31:30
entfernt (removed
--------------------Dr. med. Daniel Kruschinski

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

More questions for Kru:

Dear Kru,
1. Why did you put information written by YOU YOURSELF in your TRASH on your message site?

2. Why did you put messages written in support of you in your TRASH?

Do you now consider your own words to be trash, and the words of your supporters to be TRASH?

What an insult to those who still believe in you!

From,
A former supporter of you, now I am just confused.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kru,
I accept your invitation to join you in your new business venture, and I am very excited that we will be working together again.
Meet me at the chicken cart in Seligenstadt at 8 pm tonight to discuss details of my relocation.
Actually, this invitation comes to me at a great time, as I am having some difficulty handling my four different lovers, and I look forward to a fresh start. To tell you the truth, women can be a real pain!
Your buddy,
Tyfune

Anonymous said...

Doctor and patients and eaves-droppers and trouble-makers:

This sordid scandal has really caused a decrease in tourism to certain parts of Germany. Please cease and desist any further internet efforts to discredit each other.

Much thanks and regards,
German Tourism Board

Headquarters, Frankfurt

Other centers:
Hessen
Hamburg
Munich
Mainz
Passau

Anonymous said...

I do not understand the stuff from Ayursan.
What has been deleted?

Is Dr. Kruschinski still allowed to do surgery at the Ayursan Hospital?

If not, where did he operate last week on somebody from Ireland?

signed,
Confused

Anonymous said...

From Tyfune:
Thanks everybody for all your compliments on the make-over I did on Daniel. I am very proud of my work, and I am tops in my field, in fact I won an award for the job I did, using Daniel as my hair and face model.
Everyone has been given different talents by God, we just need to figure out what our specific talents are, and to use them to do good not bad. A surgeon has no more intrinsic value that a make-over artist, that is what my mother always told me.
Well, enough philosophy from me. I will be really glad to get out of "Blessed City". It is quaint, but it is also BORING for a young dude like me.
Tyfune

Anonymous said...

PS from Tyfune:
I am only 23. I think I will stick with my career for about 10 years more, then I am going to train as an OR technician.
Daniel has offered to pay for my training, and he is trying to get me to change careers now. He says it will be much more lucrative. He says I have "magic fingers", like Edward Scissorhands, remember that movie?

Anonymous said...

MOre from Tyfune,
Sorry to be so chatty today, but I am just so excited, I am having a hard time stopping.
Daniel also has offerred me a job of traveling with him and his OR team to conferences, and to do everyone's hair and make-up on a daily basis. I am so excited. Just like a make-up and hair stylist to the movie and entertainment stars.