ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Friday, February 24, 2006

How do we know

Hello friends,
Um, well she has a really good point here.
I did not check.
Have any of you.
I just remember really bad abstact art on the walls of kruschinskis office.
Anyone know how it works in Germany?


To: Dawn Rose
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 7:31 PM
Subject: How do we know?


Dawn,
I just read Daniel' response to me again and either he was half asleep or really miffed when he wrote it. Maybe I got under his skin, he sure got under mine (that is a pun).

How do we even know that Daniel is a real doctor? He could put anything he wants on his bio.
None of his listed publications say MD.

Maybe that entire Emma Clinic situation was a fraud? Am I getting paranoid?

I just read his bio. It does say that he had six years of medical "training", but it does not say that he graduated from medical school. I do not know the European system. In the US, a person goes to four years of medical school from which they graduate with a MD (medical doctor), one year of internship, and then at least five years of surgical training to become a surgeon. ;

His bio on his web site says that he got a PHD for his dessertation about rats' testicles. This is not the kind of work a surgeon would be doing, but a biochemist or a research doctor. And why did he get a PHD and not an MD?
IN the US, MD's do not write dissertations, PHD's do, such as Psychologists.
You probably already know all this, so please forgive me.....I am just thinking out loud here, or typing my thoughts to be more accurate.

His bio DOES say he spent "consulting hours for breast cosmetic procedures', so maybe according to him, that makes him a "plastic surgeon". I do not know what that means. It does not say that he did the procedures.
Maybe "consulting hours" means that he talked with women who were considering breast surgery.

For all we know, he may be a barber.

Regarding Michaela, she went to nsg school for two years, from ages 19-21. She does not have a college degree. I think the European system is different for nsg also.

Micha is probably stuck with Dr. K because of the perks, whatever they are.

No comments: