ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Friday, February 24, 2006

Another from endogyn speaks out!

Dear Dr. Kruschinski,

It has been three years since I went to Germany for surgery by you.

I want you to know that I am NOT one of your successes. As soon as I woke up from surgery, I had severe burning and stinging pain, and it has continued and increased to the point that I am in horrible pain constantly. The pain is so much worse than when I came to you, that I can no longer work, and my life is in ruins. The skin is so tight around my torso, that it is stretched tightly over my ribs. I am in so much pain, that I cannot even eat, and I have lost 15 pounds.

I have been to several pain clinics, many doctors of all types and tried many different medications, and all different types of therapies, including botox into the incision. All the doctors look at my scar and just shake their heads, and say "Who did this t o you?"

1. I am furious with you for your telling me that you were a plastic surgeon, when it is very clear that you were never a plastic surgeon.

2. I feel it was very unethical of you to operate on me, because my surgery had nothing to do with laparoscopic surgery.

3. I also feel that it was gross neglicence of you to not give me any pain medication after my surgery, except for those little drops that people in Germany take for headaches. I had a 39 inch long incision all the way around my torso, extreme swelling and bruising. Maybe other patients had brought pain medication with them to Germany, but I did not. When I told you how much pain I was in (when I was staying in the apartments), you told me to go sightseeing to Frankfort (by myself) because you thought I was just bored.

I feel that you take advantage of desperate people in pain.

I hope you are aware of how many people you have hurt.

name withheld

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


this is the reply I got from Daniel.

From the number of typos, he must be half asleep.
I wrote to him at 3 pm West Coast Time. I think that is about 5 am or 4 am in GErmany. I think it is 13 hours difference, I do not remember.

I really do not believe he is a plastic surgeon. If he is a plastic surgeon, it does not say so on his on-line bio.

i am just going to forget it.
"The Past ain't Going to Get Any Better".
Note: forwarded message attached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have a plastic surgeon adn I did a lot of surgieries like yours and I had an plastic surgeon with me. I am sorry we could n't resolve your problems.
Regarda

No comments: