ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More mocking of Daniel Kruschinski by other Docs LOL


Date: 6/13/2004

Subject: GYNQuestion

Dear Dr. Aukerman,I had no idea. You've given me more information for which I am greatful. This gasless procedure is reported to be preferable in terms of considerably less healing time needed, less pain experienced during the healing process,and an elimination of adhesions as opposed to surgery inthe states. Is this true? How can I investigate the degree of risk in the operating room's environment at his facility. Surely he must be aware of this,and I would think, would have address that concern,and minimized the risk with verifiable data, no? Are hiscrudentials legitimate? Again, I am MOST appreciate of your response.

-------------------------Followup To Question - I am 59, in good health, NKA, take no meds, neverhospitalized except for two vaginal births. Now,I have a cyctocele (with slight rectocele & slightdetached uterus...I want repair without ahysterectomy...which was always the recommendedapproach. I've no pain, only UNCOMFORTABLENESS.I have no family hx or CA, don't smoke, and ratherthan remove healthy but old parts, I want to save them. Dr.Krushinski,http://www.EndoGyn.com.,does this using a gasless procedure.Why aren't gaslessprocedure approved in US? Could you give me an indication that he is legitamate and considerable?If you could give a look at his website to givefeedback, I would be SO appreciative, as this is thecourse I want take.

Answer - Actually his surgery uses the operating room air when he lifts the abd wall through a small hole. He does not use carbon dioxide but instead uses the gas that enters the abdomen via the holes created to lift and the endoscope. if the wound were air tight and no air got into the belly, his lift apparatus could not lift the abdominal wall since there would be a vacuum inside. His is a novel idea but has risks of infection in the operating room gas. I suspect this is not permitted in the US due to the infection risk.OK?
Answer Is this true? Probably not since the CO2 used for regular laparoscopy is sterile and absorbs into the blood and out the lungs. I expect it is a simple marketing strategy. IF it were better everyone would immediately go to it since it is not patentable. OK? How can I investigate the degree of risk in the operating room's environment at his facility. Surely he must be aware of this, and I would think, would have address that concern,and minimized the risk with verifiable data, no? Probably no real way to check out the facility risk for sure. The government review agencies only check for real disasters. OK?

Are his crudentials legitimate? Only the government would know.




YA but the German Government don't care about the victims of this scam.....they want the money too it seems!!!!!



No comments: