ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Endogyn through the ages


----- Original Message -----From: LilyloverTo:Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 5:36 PMSubject: Re: Fw: Misleading issues on the IAS web site and at Bombobeach web sitesHello Everyone,I see that you all received the same email from Daniel. I am deeply disturbed that he portrays me as a stressed out alcoholic that smokes!!!!... nothing could be farther from the truth! I told him he needs to get his facts correct before he says things like that to so many!! I need to clarify that what he says about me, simply IS NOT true!THE ONLY REASON alcohol was brought up in my situation is because I was told that I had chronic pancreatitis, and we were looking for a cause! I do drink OCCASSIONALLY, if we go out for dinner,I may have a drink or two, sometimes not any. We OCCASSIONALLY "party" with friends when we get together, but I consume no more than 3-4 drinks , sometimes not even that! So yes I do drink alcohol, MAYBE 4-7 drinks a month...I didn't realise this is a factor, and I'm the only one that drinks occassionally!I have had alot of stress in my life this year, more than usual. I've had problems with my immediate family(son) and my extended family(father) but most of that stress was last fall, some residual I guess, but like everyone else, you learn to deal with it, adjust to the changes and move on...I'm not a complete mess because of the stress in my life...Yes, I do smoke(i know, shame on me), but is that a factor in adhesion formation???I was deeply offended by Daniel's portrayal of me, and I want to be sure you all know his opinion is wrong!!!

Thanks for listening,Lisa

Lying Lisa whining about the LACK OF TRUTH lol!!





Dr Kruschinski tries to "psych out" Patient Dawn
LOL!!!!!

Message -----From: To: "Dawn" Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 3:05 PMSubject: Re: your attacks
> Hi Dawn,> I feel sorry for you that the drugs drives you crazy, but I would like you> to answer my questions: Why are you doing it ? What have I done to> you ? Why are you slandering me ? For what reasons are you lying ?> No one of my patients was near to dy, this is really hard... to see one of> my patients speeking such crazy things... as I am always trying to have> avery good relationship with my patients... Why didn't you continue to> communicate with me after June ? You stopped the communication> after Beverly told you to do so...> I really don't want why you as a adult human that I have done so much> for, have to act like this... if you continue ... than I wish I would never> have met you... if you think you can stop this mess, please come back> to me.... there is nothing wrong on what I'm doing...Let's come together> again, let's try at least to behave like intelliegent adult human...> Regards> Daniel Kruschinski, MD> EndoGyn®> Institute for Endoscopic Gynecology> Steinheimer Strasse 69 (Rondell)> 63500 Seligenstadt (Germany)> Phone: +49 180 ENDOGYN (3636496)> Fax: +49 7000 ENDOGYN (3636496)> Mobile: +49 171 62 04 621> Web : http://www.endogyn.com/> email: Daniel.Kruschinski@EndoGyn.com

As if!!!!! LOL!

No comments: