ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Friday, January 27, 2012

Karen wrote: "To XXXXX: there is a cure for many people. (there is no cure and no effective adhesion barrier and the abdolift CAUSES adhesions)  My daughter has been totally and completely well 8 years now. (what about subesequent bowel obstrtuction you say in your book, what of melissa claiming to still have PCOS and a c-section and our question is, did she present to Kruschinski with a j pouch?) Prior to our trip to Germany, she suffered-horribly, I might add-14 years. David Wiseman, of the IAS (adhesions.org) phoned me in 2003 and told me to STOP sharing my joy about my healed daughter on his message board. He was quite furious and ranting about my postings causing so many to go to Germany for help. At that time, it was an open forum. (Postings are now screened, i.e, controlled). David also wanted me to give HIM the rights to my daughter's story that he said he had "heard" I was writing. Please see IAS archives for the real truth He demanded that I meet with him. (He is two hours from me). I refused. I did, however, willingly leave that message board. But, that was not good enough.

Days later, David posted at his message board (I have a screen shot of his posting if anyone wants to see it; just message me) that Beverly Doucette and Dawn Rose were resigning from the IAS. Within days, they began the smear campaign against Dr. K and me. For me, my God is bigger than the evil of men (and women). God has gifted Dr. Kruschinski. Period. He gets some of the most difficult; often hopeless cases. One woman in my area who is 46 years old was told to get her affairs in order, as she was dying from an abdomen of CONCRETE. Her organs were hardly functioning. Melissa and I attended/helped with a fundraiser for her and she went to Germany. That was last April. She doubted she would even live to make the trip! I spoke to her just yesterday and she was at the hospital awaiting the birth of her niece. This woman needs additional surgery, they all seem to end up going back or living in the stae that Kruschinski left them in when they cant come up with 30 grand or so more as happens in some cases of severe adhesions. But, she is another story of literally being pulled from the brink of death. She only wanted her life extended long enough so the grandson she is raising can get a little older. God has answered her prayers.

The Bible says we (those who accept and live for Christ) do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against spiritual wickedness and the powers of this dark world. Where there is good, evil will rise against it. One thing no one can change is the story of my child going from a hellish life to one of complete and totally happiness. I wish it for all."

No comments: