ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Thursday, May 29, 2008

KRU says I am a Nazi, Hitler, Dr. Mengele, Saddam Hussein, Dr. Frankenstein or in jail

Posted Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 03:30 AM

I didn't want to have any posting about the trolls on my message board and I also don't visit any of their sites, just to read what they write since 2003, that I am a Nazi, Hitler, Dr. Mengele, Saddam Hussein, Dr. Frankenstein or in jail... but I also want just to mention something, because a new patient asked me. They are writing something like: "Dr. K. is facing criminal charges" to affright patients and unfortunately some readers apparently believe it. But I just want to say: There are no criminal charges against me and we are performing as many surgeries as never before. If there would be anything against me, I had lost my medical licence in both Germany and UK and I could not practice medicine. Anyone, wants to verify it, just call the hospital manager of Klinik am Zuckerberg, Mr. Jochen Vogel at +1149 531 2633 234 ( perhaps this is Krus new cell phone) and ask him personally or write an email ( don't bother the guys just forwars the email to Kru )to him at http://www.pagewash.com/nph-index.cgi/010110A/znvygb:w.ibtry@iraramragehz-of.qr. I hope that ends the discussions about all the trash produced by the trolls. One would ask:

"why don't he take legal actions against them ?"

1) It would cost a fortune, especially from Germany

2) There is no compensation money to achieve from them as they have no profession and are on disability social money

3) If I manage to close one of their websites, it will pop-up on any other server and start again Such Internet problems are only evident in America, as in Germany and Europe I can make the provider of any forum or website to remove slander and abusing material in between 24 hours otherwise make himself responsible for the content.

--------------------Daniel Kruschinski, MD EndoGyn.com, Adhesions.de, Hysterectomy.de, Fibroids.de, Endometriosis.de, Lift-laparoscopy.com © by EndoGyn Ltd.



IHRT suggest you contact the German Medical Board and the district attorney in Hessen.
The FBI might be able to soothe your curiosity as well.



Call Mr.Vogel, who knows, and ask if Kru is allowed to perform surgeries and write him.
Not emails but formal letters with confirmation of delivery! Can yo get this man to admit that Kruschinski is actually cutting human flesh with a scaple any more. They may have to pay him due to their own greed and the fall for the con.
Can you get DrVogel to tell the truth??

Called the medical board and the DA in Hessen.
Why wouldn't you????

Call Kru's bluff!!!!


If we are wrong about Kru we would promptly admit it and make amends.

Go ahead. We dare you. Why wouldn't you???? Cuz your friend you met on the internet told you IHRT is bad and wrong.
For the price of a few phone calls you may just spare yourself from the biggest mistake in your life!



No comments: