ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kruschinski attack!

If you are not well after a surgery with Kruschinski, of Endogyn fame....first he will try to get recent post surgical patients to attack you...then with a drink or two under his belt he will come gunning for you himself.
For instance
Ard Scar Adhesions
How Confluent Spraygel became Sprayshield and post market trails for Sprayshield have been terminated....the world of ARD owes so much to Dr Hanifa Koya of New Zealand....her tenacity saved us from further harm! Thank you Dr. Koya
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/archive/national-news/262512/Scarring-caused-by-surgical-gel-spray
Scarring caused by surgical gel spray | Stuff.co.nz
www.stuff.co.nz
A surgical gel - containing a drug untested on humans - has caused excruciating internal scarring in dozens of women that could lead to infertility, claims a leading gynaecologist.What is Confluent SprayGel?..
LikeUnlike · · Share · 5 hours ago.

Kruschinski Daniel ·
What a nonsense! This is a view of one gynecologist who even does not know how to use SprayShield. If you have hundreds of cases you can say anything about a product. To refer to this article shows your layman view on adhesions reformation and prevention. Don't believe a physician who really does not know how to use this wonderful product. See here: http://laparoscopyofadhesiolysis.com/Laparoscopy of Adhesiolysis : Laparoscopy of Adhesiolysis www.laparoscopyofadhesiolysis.comOnline Atlas of Adhesions, Adhesions surgery, Adhesions Prevention and Adhesions Reformation..
Expand Previewabout an hour ago · LikeUnlike

· .Ard Scar Adhesions Hey my favorite moron....um the article is older and probably can explain why your patients keep getting get sicker from going to you....Dr Koya was responsible for STOPPING Spraygel and it was reformulated as Spraysheild.....why have the European Post Market Clinical trials of SparyShield STOP the Kru....riddle me that fatman.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.

Ard Scar Adhesions Oh and seeing your timly visit here leaves little doubt in my mind you asked that poor patient of yours to do your dirty work, leave them alone and come here yourself ...like a man if you want to have it out....Like I have said many times before....if I had known you were are stupiid as you are...I never would have let you touch me....your turn Kruschinski Daniel
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike

.Kruschinski Daniel ·
No one is getting sicker, all my patients for and are getting better after surgery, this is evidently a fact, as this is why so many come here for surgery. You are the only one of the few gotten worse (which I don't believe). But I think, you need to make your drug level intake responsible for that
45 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Kruschinski Daniel ·
Anyway, you just see here, not only the surgery in Scranton made you going without a cane, but the surgery at EndoGyn ( I purchased another cane)
44 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

.Kruschinski Daniel ·
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2003 14:36:41
To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
Subject: Re: Just back from Germany!!!

At Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Dawn wrote:

Hello all,
I have missed you. I am thrilled to report I have been the recipient of
a miracle. Pain free,adhesion free, no more diapers no more cathing no
more cane!
I left rather suddenly and took my chance when it presented itself.
This is no miracle for Dr. Kruschkinski, it is his job and his passion.
The combination of his surgical skill, gassless lap, secondond look and
spaygel are THE winning combination and your best chance on earth to ge
you life back.
Remember no doctor would touch me and would never answer my question
"What's to become of me?"
Terry and Mary Lou have had this miracle as well and I just met Carolin
and her husband before I came home. Ah yes I can eat again and with
gusto and we shared a lovely lunch together.
We all agreed we have never had such tender and more profesional care.
We were treated as family. I could go on and on.
I offer my services to anyone who needs information or have some fears
allayed about taking this option to get your life back.
I have my life back and my biggest problem now is what to do with it!!
I never hoped for or expected this. I wish this for you all.
Much Love,
Dawn (was a few days after my feb 14th surgery)
>>
>>Dawn,
>>I couldn't have said it better!! I'm so happy to hear you have your life
>>back!!It really does seem like the miracle, we dared not hope for,
>>doesn't it?
>>I'm thrilled that you and all the others that have gone to Frankfurt
>>have had the same wonderful experience, and amazing outcome that I did!
>>I'm sure you can see why I get excited when I hear from people wanting
>>information on going to Frankfurt!! It is SO WORTH the money and the
>>worries about traveling to another country for surgery, don't you think?
>>It is the BEST chance we have! Although some of us continue to have some
>>problems, we can rest assurred that it is NOT because of adhesions,
>>there are other things going on.
>>Continue to take it easy, I know it's hard because you want to jump back
>>into your life! But you have been through an aweful lot, and it's going
>>to take some time to heal. So please remember that and take care of
>>yourself!!
>>Best wishes and enjoy your new life! I'm sure your daughter is thrilled
>>to have her Mom back, I couldn't be happier for you!!
>>Lisa
>>>
>>>--
>>>I'm no doctor, just a fellow sufferer like you but I hope you consider e
a
>>new friend.
>>>
>>.
>>
41 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Kruschinski Daniel ·
That were your own words
41 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Kruschinski Daniel ·
www.adhesions.org/forums/ADHESIONS.0302/0569.htmlADHESIONS Messages for February, 2003: Re: Those who went to Germany~unanswered question? www.adhesions.orgAbout Adhesions | Message Board ... | Interact Support Groups | Help for Patients | Health ProfessionalsLibrary & Resources |Related Conditions ...See More..
Expand Preview36 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · .

Ard Scar Adhesions Yes while still under the effects of anesthesia....I did say those things till I realised my adhesions were back and worse than ever and now an umbeical hernia where your gruesome hook went in and then when I tried to speak my mind you went on the attack of a sick and suffering patient of yours and you set other patients of yours to attack me...Daniel you work on the fringes of rumor and innuendo....where is your empeircal data that proves you alone have the tools to cure adhesions...I believe thats how Karen touts it now....and that poor girl is parroting verbatim what your "patient advocates" say word for word.....perhaps next she will explain to me the deleterious effective, the hypoxic side effects of carbon dioxide....uh huh....oh and you shouldnt steal from the IAS message board...ok your turn dainel
34 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Kruschinski Daniel ·
No, that is impossible, this was MONTHS after surgery and anesthesia finishes hours after surgery
32 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Kruschinski Daniel ·
I think you should just visit you psychologist and try together with him to stop your negative disorder. You won't reach nothing by behaving like that, it only gives the real picture of you, who even is afraid to show her real name and face like millions of others who are here
28 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

.Ard Scar Adhesions Harry told me it takes months for it to disapate...are you done yet cause I just got the new Harry Potter movie and we want to watch it.....why not get Karen here and we can have an ol fashioned free for all like the good old days????
26 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Ard Scar Adhesions awww Daniel, you sure know how to treat a lady...lol....fine...I can sit here a bit longer
25 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

.Kruschinski Daniel ·
And look how you were fighting to screw my patients down, together with that Dr. Wiseman of the IAS board (International Adhesions Society), who manipulated all post from my patients that reported a success http://www.adhesions.org/forums/ADHESIONS.1009/0025.htmlADHESIONS Messages for September, 2010: Re: ADHESIONS digest 1297 - Germany www.adhesions.orgDate: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 19:57:14 -0500 From: "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <​tracy.joslin...@adhesions.org> To: <​adhesions@adhesions.org> Subject: GERMANY Message-ID: <​000501cb4c95$47b910e0$6501a8c0@Tracy> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit From: ...See More..
Expand Preview23 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

.Kruschinski Daniel ·
I really would recommend to stay away from here and cure your illness first, before coming here with all that slander, libel and accusations. It is not a good place for such things any way. You can get happy in your life with your kids and family. Don't spent time on tasks, you can't reach anything. Be happy and think positive, maybe your symptoms will improve.
20 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.


Ard Scar Adhesions I would imagine because he endevors to protect those afflicted with adhesion related dsiorder.....um booseboy...if you read what it actually said you would see that none of your prior patients postings have been manipulatedor tampered with....gosh this is like shooting fish in a barrel....really, do you want someone this stupid to perform surgery on you or your loved ones???
19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Ard Scar Adhesions Glad I looked as this is interesting...Painshield PainShield™ by NanoVibronix - The Lab (Channel 1)
www.youtube.com
Learn more at: http://www.nanovibronix.com/ The PainShield™ system is a novel, p...atch based therapeutic ultrasound product. The PainShield™ device is a portabl...See More..13 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
· .Kruschinski Daniel ·

I don't think, he is only afraid that his CAPPS will end before it started. Anyway my view is objective and I am positive and am happy to actually be able to help due to your negative websites more patients to survive adhesions. Have a good night and sleep well.
12 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Ard Scar Adhesions I will and sounds like you should sleep it off too

1 comment:

itsme said...

aren Steward 6:24pm Nov 17

And here is Dawn's posting praising Dr. Kruschinski. This was before she (and Beverly) became the infamous online cyberstalker, of course.
http://www.adhesions.org/forums/ADHESIONS.0302/0569.html
I hope they pay you well, Dawn, as you will answer to God in the end.

Nice lady huh????