ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Thursday, October 13, 2011

So you want to go to Germany and have surgery with Kruschinski based on false hopes offered by Karen Steward??

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another website to warn patients of Dr. Kruschinski

Tonya and I were fooled into thinking she was saved, but she is much worse now. It has been escalating very fast in the last couple weeks, as adhesion sufferers know can happen after a surgery. It started coming back two months ago, and is getting worse faster and faster every day.

My name is Dan Nordquist and anything you hear about Tonya and her experience in Germany, that you don't read on this site is probably a lie. We are going to post our entire story here within the next couple weeks to reveal the truth. Not only will Tonya tell her story, I will tell mine. I was there in Germany with her and I know the truth.

I could go on and on about the lies and slander my wife is being subjected to right now, but I want to put all the information in a legible and easy to follow format, and make sure we don't miss anything or misstate anything right now.

Look for our story here in it's entirety very soon. For now, please read the following email communication if you're contemplating going to Germany for surgery.

Below is the email I sent to Dr K in Germany in response to his insult to me.


Daniel,

Your childish attempt to insult means nothing to me, but it certainly shows what kind of man you are.

Everything Tonya wrote in that email is the truth, and you most certainly know that it's simply the same thing that has happened to virtually every woman who has come to you in desperation, only to be fooled by your manipulating boasts and lies. I don't know what goal you're are aiming for, but it can't be to help people, because you wouldn't be doing the things you do if you had that in mind. We were lured to Germany with the promise of good treatment and the possibility of my Tonya being adhesion free for the rest of her life. What we didn't know was that the women who had been to you before we went were keeping silent because they were coerced into it and that anyone who spoke against you was bannished from internet boards and belittled by you and people who still believed in you. I challenge you to give me JUST ONE VERIFIABLE NAME of a woman who was been under your knife at least 6 months ago and is still adhesion free. Your boasts of 98.9% success come from where??? I ask if you think Tonya was a success??? Her adhesions have not only returned, but there are more painfull places on her body now than she had before you performed surgery on her. She didn't want to believe it, and neither did I, so we tried to pass her old and new pains off as sugery pain that hadn't healed yet, or phantom pains, or anything but adhesions. But as time goes on, we cannot deny the same old tearing and pulling that she's oh, so familiar with, from her adhesions in the past. We have also found out recently that the abdolift that you supposedly invented also causes complications and that is why the US decided to use gas instead.

Also, yes, Tonya did send you a nice email explaining her pain. In fact, I'm pasting it here to refresh your memory:

"From: Tonya Nordquist
To: Dr.Kruschinski@t-online.de
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 1:30 PM
Subject: IMPORTANT INFO....

Dear Dr. K,

I went to my gyno last Tuesday and I have been having some pain in my stomache again. I've thought that it was just constipation and "phantom pains" but the truth is that he and I think I have some adhesions again. I've held off on telling anyone because I was in denial. I still feel really good and I can do all the things that I love to do, but I have two places in my stomache that if I stretch I can feel where they start and end. I was afraid to tell Dan but after a night of real pain, I decided to bring up that my gyno thinks that I have them back too. I will not discredit you in any way. I'm still glad that I had the surgery with you and at least I'm not in the kind of pain that I was in when I first saw you. I hope that you can understand that I have to tell you the truth. I think you will appreciate me coming forth with this and not just hiding it. I don't know if I should post it on the board or not. I feel like others should know about it, but I have held off on telling anyone until I spoke to you first. I want you to know that this is very hard to tell you. When Dawn first started writing about her pain, I was angry with her for doing so. But then it made me think that I was living a lie too. I have been feeling good, but I know that I'm not telling the complete truth by saying that I have no pain. It started when I was in Mexico on my honeymoon with Dan. I got constipated and started feeling a little pain in my stomache. Then when we got home July 2nd, I was feeling a little more and a little more. I do not have to take meds for it yet and I pray that it will not get worse. Please know that I'll not slander your good name, but I feel that my friends need to know that there is a possibility that the adhesions may come back when you have endo. I never knew that I had endo until my gyno looked at the pictures that you took and said that I was covered in it. He told me that the chances of my adhesions returning were very high. I didn't know this. So I've been thinking that any pain was just a "phantom pain". I hope this will not ruin our relationship as I will never hurt your name in any way. I'm not sorry that I went to have surgery with you and in fact, it gave me back my life. I don't know if this will get worse or not, but I will keep you posted of my health issues.

With kindest reguards,
Tonya Nordquist"

You responded with acusations and insults. And I quote:

"Dear Tonya,
first of all: your gyn can't know when adhesions come back, is he a god
??? looking on pictures and says you have adhesions ???"

You then went on to offer a "free" third look surgery to "see" if there were adhesions. You also tried to make her gynocologist seem like he was trying to discredit you and push the "good" results down. I know you can't understand what adhesions feel like any more than I can, but THESE WOMEN DO! Don't you realize that after 5 or 6 or 7 surgeries that a woman can recognize what is going on in her body by then? They don't need a doctor to open them up and show them the adhesions that they already know are there. Tonya and I have discovered many facts about you since we have returned from Germany. Since Tonya's pain has come back, we are discovering MUCH more.

People are being told to keep quiet about recurring symptoms??? And I quote:

"From: Karen (last name deleted for this email since it will be shared with others)
To: rainchild@cableone.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 10:32 AM
Subject: hi

Hi Tonya,


Thanks for the nice reply.....and thanks for understanding
that I needed to tell you not to bring up the Michaela issue.
I promised Daniel a long time back it was forgotten, so
I want that to be true!!


There have been so many negative things happening to
Daniel that are coming from the IAS, Dawn, Beverly, etc......
I think you need to be VERY careful what you share concerning
your operation, experience, etc. I think the truth is important
and we should be able to share our true experience, however,,,,,,"
From Karen Steward



You have offered third looks to many other women??? Again, I have to ask where your supposed 98.9% success rate comes from??? I challenge you again to give me just one verifiable name of a woman who's been under your knife at least 6 months ago and is still adhesion free.

It appears that everything that is allowed to surface by you and your followers are geared to get more women to Germany, and anything you don't like is deleted (yes, EVEN ON YOUR SITE where you supposedly allow free speech), demeaned, discredited or pushed aside in any way possible so people who need help will trust you and put there lives in your hands for your selfish purposes.

I could go on and on but I don't believe it will help. Suffice it to say that I AM a man. A man who truly cares for and loves his wife. A man who will never allow another butcher to touch her.


----- Original Message -----
From:
To: "Dan Nordquist"
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: YOUR BEST DAY !!!


Dan !
Are you a man ?
What's that ?
Only 2 days after she wrote me a nice email ???
I can't understand such a unhuman thing ...
***********************


From: Tonya Nordquist
To: Beverly J.Doucette
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 2:13 PM
Subject: Urgent!!!


Dear Beverly,

I come to you out of fear and regret. My name is Tonya. I was the 16
thAmerican patient to go for surgery with Dr. K. I am in pain and have
come forward with this info to first of all, Dr. K, and now the people that I
have been in contact in telling them not to go to Germany, but I had no
idea that there was so much more going on than I could of ever imagined.
Thru a mutual person that we both know, I recieved your letter to "Crissy" and
have
read the entire contents. I am in agreeance that no one should go to
him.
But I have a question: I have seen gauze being used in 4 pictures that
were
taken during my 1st surgery. I have pain around my belly button to the
point that I cannot wear any article of clothing that touches this skin.
The pain is getting worse on a daily basis and I'm fearing that I have
been injured thru the proscess of the Abdo Lift....which I was also told Dr. K
invented. I recently found out that this is not true .....I believe the
first one invented is in Ohio. I am at my wits end. I don't care who
knows
about this letter. I don't care who you tell, just please tell others not
to go.....it's not worth it as I once "shouted from the roof tops" on Dr.
K's website. I feel like a complete idiot and have begged for
forgiveness
to those who were the butt of my harsh words. For the most part, I
have
kept my mouth shut as to what really happened in Germany to me. But
I will
not any longer. I had so many complications after my surgery. First of
all, I was hemorraging for at least one full day after he took out my
drain
and he finally put in two more stitches to control the bleeding.....I was
soaking thru 6 huge, thick gauze pads within minutes, my blood
pressure was
in the 40s on both top and bottom numbers, I was hallucinating,
throwing up
and yet Dr. K demanded that i walk around and "stop just laying there
like
that" as he acted out how I was acting, humiliating me infront of the
nurses, my husband, my room partner. I felt like I was dying and I was
told
to get up and walk to make my own blood pressure rise thru exercize. I
had
to make the nurses put on a blood pressure cuff on me to find out why I
felt
like I was leaving my own body. I told my husband that I felt like I was
dying. The nurses called Dr. K in the middle of the night to tell him that
I was going down hill fast to please come to the hospital, but he chose
not
to come until the next day. I had soaked my bed with blood many
many times
before he put in those two stitches. When I had my second look, I was
cut
open twice, not once, because for days, I had hemorraged inside and
was
filled up with blood that he said he rinsed out very carefully. I had a
bruise for two to three months after surgery that just now has
completely
left and the pain on my pubic bone is now finally gone. I thought "wow,
this was a very crude surgery, but it must just be thier tecqunices here
in
Germany." I made up every excuse in the book why the pain was still
there.
I even told my husband that it was just from me eating too much
cheese, or
not drinking enough water.....I drink about 1/2 to 1 gal of water a day on
the average day. I have tried to tell everyone how wonderful Dr. K was
until the day that I wrote to him telling him that I have pain and he was
defensive. I have not wrote to him again and I don't think that I owe
that
man any explanation. I was told to be hush hush about anything that
happened to me while in Germany. So I have been, but I'm not going
to be
any more. Please help me understand the seriousness of this surgery
with
the abdo lift. I am in a daze just in denial and then a sobbing mess on
the
floor, and then back to the realization that it's not my fault that I didn't
know. Please help me! I'm so scared!

Thank you for your words. I'm at a complete loss now as I do not know
what
my future holds. I do know this, I will discourage anyone that is
thinking
about going to NOT GO TO GERMANY!!! If my story will help others,
please
use it.

Tonya
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I would like to state a few things for the record right off the bat. In recent emails and web site postings, Dr. K and Karen are accusing Tonya of having mental problems in an attempt to discredit her, but I think her husband (Me) would know if that were the case, but it is definitely not so. She is angry, not insane. She had problems for the first 24 hours after surgery in Germany and she was hallucinating from the incredibly strong drugs they gave her, and had very, very low blood pressure, and we were afraid she was going to die. She was terrified and so was I. Dr K also states that there was no endo, but I have a journal entry from the day after Tonya's first surgery that mentions how Dr K told me she had endo and that's what probably caused the adhesions on the back of her liver. I was there with her. I know the truth, and people thinking of going to Germany need to know the truth.

1 comment:

itsme said...

Adhesions ARD preditors for profit ~ Karen Steward Endogyn
Adheisons ARD preditors for profit ~ Karen Steward Endogyn
Every Life Matters, Inc. has a location in Weatherford, TX. Active officers include Karen A Steward and Melissa Steward. Every Life Matters, Inc. filed as a Domestic For-Profit Corporation on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 in the state of Texas and is currently active. James E Walton serves as the registered agent for this organization.

A.K.A.: Every Life Matters, Inc.;
Filings: Domestic For-Profit Corporation (TX - Active)
State of Record: TX
State Reference ID: 800502313
Registered Agent: James E Walton
File Date: Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Active: True
Filing Type: Domestic For-Profit Corporation


Source: Texas Secretary of State last refreshed Wednesday, March 30, 2011
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas/Weatherford/every-life-matters-inc/36967129.aspx
Posted by IHRT at 8:42 AM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: adhesion related disorder, adhesions, ard, Bogus science, Dangerous, Dr Daniel Kruschinski, Endogyn, human trafficing, Karen Steward, Ponzi, scar tissue