ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Karen Steward no stranger to infuriating people!

I came home one day to find a notice of lawsuit firmly attached to my front door. Thinking it was an error, I paid little mind to it until I read the portion demanding the date and time I should appear in court. I contacted Michael Weston. After faxing over the lawsuit document, Michael took it from there. About one month later, I learned the Plaintiff voluntarily dismissed their case against me. I am thankful for finding Michael Weston's website, as things progressed very quickly. I highly recommend him for anyone who suddenly finds themselves in the middle of a legal wrangle, especially one in which you are wrongly accused! Thanks, Michael and Kate!
— Karen Steward, Weatherford Texas


http://westonlegal.com/testimonial/

1 comment:

Solosuit said...

SoloSuit assists you with respond to a debt lawsuit. We ask couple question about your case. Based on your answers we set up a legitimate reaction for you.summons