ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Questions about Endogyn.de

I am a former pt. of Dr. Kruschinski, who does gasless abdolift surgery at Endogyn in Germany. My pain is much worse than before I went there. I noticed on the Endogyn Message Board that the "Pt Stories" are not updated. Some of them are dated 2003, 2004, 2005, and say that the person is doing great. However, there is mention of some of these people going back for repeat procedures, but this information is not put on the "Pt Stories". I think it should be.
Recently Linda from UK had surgery. Dr. Kruschinski wrote that on the second look, Linda was adhesion-free. They someone else said something like , "Another pt. made pain-free ".
I think that being adhesion-free on the day of the second look is great news, but that it is too soon to conclude that the person is pain-free and will remain pain free. Dr. K. himself states that a person must wait 12 weeks to know if they are pain-free, and to see if a third look is indicated.
I am looking for information from pts. who have remained improved after 1-2 years after the first trip to Germany, and persons who secured sustained improvements from a second trip to Germany that was at least one year ago. Click on "comments" if you wish to comment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Endogyn Message Board posted about this IHRT message board, and it is really interesting! I read your post with great interest. I went to Germany more than once and am worse than before. I am going to make a complaint against endogyn and hope to get my money back.
I feel like a victim.

Anonymous said...

I also went to Germany more than once. I got an infection there, don't know why. But I did not like it that Dr. Kruschinski did not wear gloves in his clinic. I also developed a hernia near my belly button, where the abdolift machine went in. A docter in US told me that the hernia could be caused by the abdolift.I am still in a lot of pain.

Anonymous said...

I went to Germany only once, but I did not have relief of pain, and I think my adhesions came back, it feels like there are more than before.I was saving up to go back there for a third look, but aFter reading a lot of IHRT, I am thinking maybe it is a bad idea to go back there. Dr.Kruschinski did not wear gloves in his clinic. Isn't that against the law?

Anonymous said...

I am very happy that others are now sharing that they are not well from a surgery at Endogyn, because I am not well either. Dr. kru told me it was from something else and not my surgery with him, but I do not believe him, I did nothing else and now after he told me I was adhesion free in my second look, I am wondering if I really was. I see dawn Rose thoughtnshe was free of adhesions too, and she wasn't and Dr. kru lied to her to.
DO NOT go to Endogyn!
EH

Anonymous said...

Karen says her daughter is doing good! Bull!

Karen is another one who stretches the truth...really stretches it!
Call and ask melissa how she is doing, do not trust karens word for anything!

Is anyone doing well after a surgery at Endogyn?
Me again

Anonymous said...

melissa needs our prayers, call and ask her how she is as her mother suggests!

melissa@yahoo.com
1-817-341-3000
Texas, USA
Initial surgery:10/04/2003

I wonder what the word,
" well" means to Karen?
Could Karen be hiding something from us, gossip is gossip, but it usually has a bit of truth to it, so I ask karen again, how is melissa today?
Karen is so nasty on Endogyn saying she will send a post to mellisa, is mellisa like her mother, hurtful and angry? I hope not. I hope she will be honest and tell the truth. Why does her mother post there anyway, and hurting sick people all the time there.

Anonymous said...

I had three surgeries in Germany with Dr. K. The first was the lysis of adhesions and then the second look. The pain came back hard and fast even though I was supposed to be adhesion free. The third look cost me plenty even though its supposed to be "free". I had a new adhesion from umbilical area to bowel. He lysed that one out, but I now feel that I have more. I am no better today than I was in late summer 2004, which was when I went. The 2nd mortgage we took out on our house to pay for all this Germany stuff has come close to causing a divorce between my husband and I, as has the fact that I am still hurting and my husband expected a miracle because that is what was promised. There was a new girl from the U.S.(OK) there when I went in for the third look. As soon as Dr. K saw me in the waiting room he spirited me away from her and I did not see see her again my whole stay, even though I speak a little German and could have helped her and her mother. I now am to understand that she has to go back for more surgery. Needless to say I am disappointed and feel taken advantage of.

Anonymous