ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Sunday, April 30, 2006

No gloves in the examining room?

No gloves in the examining room?
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=mZ6bY2OvWbjl0VPAn4FKwEQ4u5&forum=2&thread=2317
Though my name is being used once again by Karen and Daniel in an attempt to discredit a former patient of his, I am not writing, initiating or instigating this former patient to ask her questions or bring her concerns to Endogyn message board.
I have never been a patient to Endogyn, I do not care who secures a surgery at Endogyn, never did care and why should I care, the answer is that I do not care at all!
However, I do care that any and all prospcetive patients to Endogyn have the truth be told to them so that they can make an informed decision prior to securing surgery there, and this is due to the many false and incomplete information that surrounds Endogyn, Kruchinski and those who will say anything to get patients to go to him, even to lie in order to get them there. I have never once posted on Endogyn, never once and never will. Beverly J. Doucette

No comments: