ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What Karen says: What Karen does:

What Karen says:

4.) July 07, 2006... Karen Steward to the forum.ayursan-klinik.de .....
RE: Dr Kruschinski No title (about Dr. Kruschinski)
http://forum.ayursan-klinik.de/thread.php?threadid=9

Hi,My name is Karen Steward. I live in the USA, state of Texas. I notice that the evil women, Beverly Doucette and Dawn Rose have now entered this website in hopes to cause further harm to Dr. Daniel Kruschinski. Karen this is actually liable, you runnin your mouth is slander, LOL. Since 2003, these 2 women have been hell bent to stop American sufferers from seeking the expertise of Dr. Kruschinski. They advocate for an American doctor (Libel)...so, that pretty well tells the entire story, but, I will explain this scheme a little more:At one time Beverly backed Dr. Kruschinski, but as the American doctor continued to lose American patients to Dr. Kruschinski, Beverly soon began to plot to ruin Dr. Kruschinski.(liable )....and she continues her effort today, as you can see! Furthermore, Dawn Rose was shouting her joy at having regained her life after surgery with Dr. Kruschinski. I still have her letter in which she encouraged me to take my daughter to Dr. Kruschinski!! She said in that letter, "I left my cane and diapers behind and I am now well!!!"....Dawn joined ranks with Beverly (as she is a woman of no self-worth and one who seeks ATTENTION!) (lible with lashing of projection?) when the decision was made to ruin this "German" doctor that was gaining too much recognition!

I encourage you to DELETE their postings from your site, not giving ear to their evil, and not allowing an audience for such worthless human beings!! (my, my aren't we judgmental.....Libel ) It is not only harm to Dr. Kruschinski, but also causes great harm to ARD sufferers, as Beverly and Dawn create chaos with their evil words, deceit, hate and lies. ( whew, now that's libel!)If they had such a TRUE complaint, they could take a lawyer and sue Dr. Kruschinski!! (Likewise, I'm sure) But, no, these women "cheap shot" at him via Internet sites!! He is not the only one they "attack," as they have slandered my name for three years now...(because I told so many about Dr. Kruschinski!!) (How? libel)In fact, they slander anyone who posts on Dr. Kruschinski's message board....and there are MANY of us who post there!! ( I count 4) We have all been targets of their wickedness. (libel) They think if they slander us, posting our full names on their sites, we will be intimidated and STOP sharing our stories of hope!!THEY ARE WRONG!!! ( me think she doth protest too much) I will never stop shouting my praises for Dr. Kruschinski!!! Dr. Kruschinski has helped so many people who suffer from adhesions!! Beverly and Dawn KNOW that he is the doctor that is TRULY helping adhesion sufferers; thus they are furious as the focus is not on the doctor they support, but rather on a German doctor!!! This illness is horriffic and terribly painful for the unfortunate victims and there is no place in this illness for such evil competition for surgeon's!! (agreed)To Dr. Krushchinski's credit, he has graciously tried to ignore these idiots ( libel) and has tried to continue on in his business, yet they continue to sink their fangs into every area of his life.....there is not an ounce of good in these women. Their main purpose in life is to harrass and inflict pain upon honorable people! ( libel)My daughter suffered a life of excruiaiting pain for fourteen years, spending most days in bed--often vomiting and writhing in pain! I was LOSING MY MIND (so it seems) trying to find a doctor to help her.....I took her to many, many US doctors, yet none offered her more than an antidepressant!! Because of our trip to Dr. Kruschinski, she now has a life again!!! Our family continues to be in awe at the complete miracle that ONE special doctor made in our daughter!!! She even has a new baby boy---something she thought would NEVER happen! (And I am now a grandma!!) Can you see why I am so happy(???) and why I have told sooooo many people about Dr. Kruschinski?? She is my child and my very heart!!!Today I still cry at the ability of such a man as Dr. Daniel Kruschinski to be able to help my beautiful daughter when all other doctors sent us away for her to continue to live a life of hell!!! And I have been so excited to help other women get to Dr. Kruschinski.

Yes, potential book buyers? lol

If you have any doubts of what I write, please read the personal stories at http://www.adhesions.de/ and look at the patient contact list on EndoGyn!!! ( and get harvested by people who say they are well but they are not, they just need to need Kruschinski, so they lie) It keeps growing and growing (together).... .. You may also write my daughter...melissasgb@yahoo.com, as she will be ELATED to tell you how happy she is to finally be free of pain!!Good day to you all....Karen

What Karen does:
These are keywords used to draw patient to her book website. These words should be imbedded in her website but come right through on any search engine!
LOL LOL.
The irony is too hilarious. Looky......

Karen Steward
... karen steward, primitive art, spraygel, FDA, surgery, doucette, wiseman, ... As I look back upon my life, I can clearly see that I have always been writing. ...
karensteward.com - 14k - Cached - More from this site


Karen Steward
adhesions, adhesion, adhesion pain, adhesionrelateddisorder, pelvic pain, abdominal pain, bloating, doctors, fish, fish art, cat, cat art, gasless surgery, ...
http://www.karensteward.com/ - 14k - Cached - More from this site

Please Karen, explain why you need those names in particular to bring folks to your website???
Because they are honest and well respected for their selflessness and dedication to those afflicted with ARD.

I am just betting you have a way more interesting answer or none at all.......
Thats our Karen!

No comments: