ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Monday, June 05, 2006

U.S. Social Security/Disability "Fraud??"

Here is the typical miss-representation that IHRT has been dealing with in regards to adhesiolysis in Endogyn!
Posts say one thing, emails say another!
Shame on you Leiza for doing exactly what Karen, Lisa, Sally, Carolyn and Connie, among others, have been doing for years to boost surgeries at Endogyn, which is lying!
It is for this reason that IHRT will expose each and everything we find like this going on in Endogyn, as if we didn't, there would be many more persons taken gross advantage of by unscrupuous people such as we see posting in Endogyn!
There is nothing we can believe that this lady posts...as she is obviously a dishonest person...it is no wonder she is so diligently backing persons like Karen, and others, who have committed this same injustices leading far to many to Endogyn for poor, exspensive adhesiolysis procedures that simply do not work for most of them!


IHRT invites you to draw your own conclusions!
From 2003 - 2006, this type of posting has not stopped yet! trust nothing you find in Endogyn to be the truth!
(More to come regarding the "German" Endogyn web site..simply amazing stuff in there!)


Hiltz-Scerbo, Leiza Ann
http://www.endogyn.de/index.php?seite=endogyn&sprache=en&a=Patients-Info&b=Patientscontacts&c=International
Adhesiolysis via gasless laparoscopy with SprayGel, Adhesions

Surgery Date: 11.02.2005

leizahiltz@yahoo.com
Educated
Gender: Female
Location: p.o. boxs 291
Registered: May 2005
Status: Offline
Posts: 23
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=6yCXM8wyHmtGnV0wTAc5G8aV8c&forum=2&thread=1933

Posted Wednesday, August 17, 2005 @ 01:14 PM
hi my name is Leiza and I had surgery in February for abdominal adhesions performed by Dr. Kruschinski. I know it has not been much time and I am still working on full recovery, but I am so much better off than before the surgery I just wanted to let others know that. Dr. Kruschinski did change my life. He gave me hope of unbelievable proportions! Thanks to Dr. Kruschinski for being the best and I pray he remains miles ahead of the rest. Have a Happy Day, I off to the gym, I work out everyday for at least two hours and run 3-6 miles a day. Before my trip to Germany I was signing up for Hospice care.....Big DIF....Lovinit!!!
*******************************************************************
leizahiltz@yahoo.com
Educated
Gender: Female
Location: p.o. boxs 291
Registered: May 2005
Status: Offline Posts: 23
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=6yCXM8wyHmtGnV0wTAc5G8aV8c&forum=2&thread=2314

Posted Monday, February 20, 2006 @ 02:34 AM
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say how thankful I am that Dr. Kruschinski accepted me as his patient and did such a wonderful job that I am alive to write this! It has been just over a year since my surgery and my body is able to function normally for the first time in years and he has greatly reduced the amount of pain I was in!!! I am so glad to hear others have found their way to Dr. Kruschinski, I have a great appreciation for his ability, his sincerity, and honesty. I go to other forums and send a note out to anyone asking for advise on who to choose for a surgeon to check out this site and talk to Dr. Kruschinski. I beleive in Dr. Kruschinski with all me heart and the more I learn of him, the more I admire him. Thanks for giving me a chance at life again! Love Leiza
************************************************************************
leizahiltz@yahoo.com
Educated Gender: Female
Location: p.o. boxs 291
Registered: May 2005 Status:
Offline Posts: 23
http://www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl?session=6Jx1MlhkOQJ0oKOV2oxsADF7m1&forum=2&thread=2378

Posted Thursday, June 1, 2006 @ 05:55 AM
U.S. Social Security/Disability
In July 2004 I was granted Disability with U.S. Social Security with retro status back to the last day I could work in September 2002!!!! The decision was based on Adhesion Related Disorders, Chronic pain caused by multiple lysis of adhesions (14 surgeries by that time), and Chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as a result of suffering from adhesions for so long. It took many years as you can see for the decision to be made and I never realized until now just what my case could mean to so many who are still fighting to prove their case. So I am posting this information for the first time publicly to let people know that there is hope for those who are still struggling to gain recgognition of their plite. The real hope, for relief that is, of this debilitating desease and its symptoms lies in the skilled hands of Dr. Kruschinski. Although he nor any other surgeon can reverse the damage done by so many of the invasive surgeries I have been subjected to, he has given me the most relief, the most hope for a better life, and the chance to be here right now and share this news. Before I met Dr. Kruschinski, I had given up on life, no surgeon in the U. S. that I contacted would work on me again (I was too much of a risk) and I was signed up hospice care and making my funeral arrangements. Last week I took a short walk with my son to enjoy the beauty of another sunny day. My son had asked me to just walk to the end of the road with him (right, he did not tell me how long the road is, but do we ever know the length of the road of life), we walked 12 miles and I did not even need a break! So if you are giving up, don't, just call Dr. Kruschinski, he will return your call promptly and you will be given a new life full of sunshine and hope!!!! God bless him and his staff for their kind care and all you who are out there in need of a prayer!!!
*******************************************************************
----- Original Message -----
From:
Leiza Scerbo
To:
Beverly
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 7:00 PM
Subject: RE: Adhesions
Beverly, I have been reading your site deligently and it has made me want to ask you many questions. I am not into public screaming, and I was wondering if you would be receptive to answering me directly. There are days I have when I can not move at all due to complications that have arisen.

Dr. Kruschinski, Endogyn, Abdolift, Emma-Klinik Seligenstadt, Gasless laparoscopy, Adhesion Surgery at Endogyn

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not understand this at all. It seems that this person has days when she cannot move and other days when she can walk twelve miles, and everyday she works out for 3-4 hours and runs 3-6 miles.

Anonymous said...

She is either lying about how well she is, or about how well she isn't, it depends on who she is trying to impress!
If it is the "Kru" crew, she will be VERY well, if it is anyone else, she will not be well, possible a people pleaser, or luring otghers to a surgery like she had as misery likes company, or seeking a favor from "Kru" as the others did who were two faced in their words of being well post op of "Kru's" surgery..which most were not! One thing is for sure, she is not a very honest person, miss-representing the truth to sufferring people, and frauding our SSD benefits, but not for long she isn't, on either count!

Anonymous said...

How come all these blogs never have any argument? Why is it that this is the only blog ont he web where all the comments are always in support of the original posting? I smell censorship.

itsme said...

Kru censors his replies. He says "All questions are welcomed" but then refuses to tell WHEN or WHERE his results will be published.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't asking about "Kru" I was asking you. I thought you had a problem with "Kru" why would you replicate the things he does that you don't like?

itsme said...

What is there to question, or argue about in these posts by Leiza? She posted them, they are her words, all made public by her.
(Yes, even emails are considered public property if one chooses to use them in a public way.)
In Endogyn everything is a "WE" thing, even "Kru" uses the "WE" thing when responding to a post. In Endogyn everyone speaks for the other, even patients speak for the surgeon! LOL!
Here in IHRT it is Leiza's posts and words, and she can say anything she wants to say, in this case, it wasn't a wise thing to do as it will probably open her up to "issues" with the Dept. of Social Security. But I am sure she can explain away her words as being able to run 3-6 miles a day, work out at the gym everyday, and take a casual 12 mile walk...though she doesn't sound like someone who is disabled, I am sure the Dept. of SS will draw an appropriate determiniation on that, WE don't have to, so, what is there to argue about?? 'OH, about her email stating she is NOT well and can't move some days, yeah, now THAT is questionable, and in direct conflict with her posts in Endogyn. Hmmm,I see a possible argument here with this issue, but really, it was her words after all, so who are WE to argue with her about that, not I! I am sure she will be able to explain it to the Dept. of Social Security.
It does bring up the question of how honest she is though..is she well or isn't she well after surgery with "Kru," taking into consideration that so many are NOT well following surgery with "Kru" and I think that she is not well and I say the truth was in the email and lies in the posts! Maybe THAT will help her keep her SSD..(and SHE got made at US because SHE switched things around and got caught! Whoew!)
So, it is not so much the posts or emails, or who is or isn't well, it is the miss-representations of those things that seem to surround every surgery at Endogyn. ALL second looks are adhesion free, then, boom, patients going back 3, 4 & 5 times, and those facts are never disclosed in the "Patient Reference" section...it is THOSE things that concern IHRT! And Leiza's email is just another one of many like it that we see.

Calling the kettle black, huh?
Doesn't Karen and Helen have a "Kru" support web site for postings?
Oh, yeah, no one can post there except them two!
LOL! LOL!
I think the "Kru" crew get angry over a lot of things, IHRT being just one of them. Oh well...just another day for the IHRT team.

Anonymous said...

The Collective "WE":

I noticed this about adhesions.de. They apparently have another communication system , because they state, WE are in agreement about (this and that) and the MAJORITY of US do not want to hear about negative things.
Maybe they have a yahoo group message board, or a group mail or a "telephone tree" whereby people are notified , and then write in response.
Here is an example, somebody added to the messages today about the fond memories of their time in Germany, and then veered off to discussing something completely different, talking about who is lying and who isn't lying, and calling IHRT founders "retarded", and "mental" (both spelled incorrectly and also both very pejorative words).
We all know that long-term chronic pain, as well as long-term use of pain meds can really scramble people's thinking and emotions.
A neutral obserer.

Anonymous said...

Dear Neutral Observer,

ANd just who are you Mr. or Mrs. or Ms. or Miss Smarty Pants, that you get off on correcting other people's spelling? Take your elitist high horse and spellcheck and dictionary and ride out of town, or somebody might come "packing heat" after you!
I don't for one minute believe you are neutral. I think you're probably somebody really negative. Why can't you just be happy for those of us who are happy to be livng free again, and kept your misery to yourself?
You can call me a cheerleader of a member of "Kru's Crew if you want to, but I am PROUD TO BE.

Anonymous said...

From Proud To BE:
I forgot to add:

I am Proud to be a member of Kru's Crew. Thank you for coming up with that name. I will crew Kru's Crew gladly and proudly.
Some idiot on IHRT seems to think that it is not a known fact that new adhesions can form, and it is not from "DR.Error" but from a variety of different things.
IHRT, please stop trying to take away hope from ADR sufferers. If they can get a short reprive, so what if they have to go back a few times?
Some cases are so bad, that it may take numerous procedures to get them all.
Signed,
A proud member of Kru's Crew

Anonymous said...

I agree with the last comment, however, with that being said, and taking into consideration of the time involved in travel, costs that are 100% out of pocket, and the uncertainty of not knowing when or if the adhesion will return, then it is no different then securing surgery here in the USA. MY issues with Endogyn is the claims of EVERY patient being adhesion free on second look procedures, when that is, obviously, not true at all! I do not beleive it is due to SprayGel being uneffective, but rather, the surgeon IS NOT lysing all the adhesions found in the peritoneual cavity. The Spraygel IS effective in "Kru's" adhesiolysis, this I beleive 100%, but he is NOT skilled enough to lyse all adhesions encountered, thus HIS adhesiolysis fails. Look at his operative reports where they state, " No adhesions formed WHERE adhesions were lysed, no new adhesions formed, HOWEVER, he IS NOT saying that ALL adhesions encountered were lysed!
Back to the issues of this post, Leiza lied about whether she is ill or not ill, and that is a fact no one can change and these replys are attempting to "smoke screen" that issue as it is not favorable to "Kru." But I will bring it back to the issue at hand.."Kru" failed again!

Anonymous said...

Good points to ponder.
Another issue:
If Kru's Crew truly thinks that Dawn is "Crazy", "Retarded" and "Psycho", what kind of job would they recommend that she get?
From,
A Neutral Observer

Anonymous said...

Dear IHRT,
What do you mean when you say that Kru is not skilled enough to lyse all adhesions?
If he can lyse some of them, why can he not lyse all of them?
It cannot be that he does not know HOW TO. He obviously knows how to lyze adhesions. Do you think he deliberately CHOOSES to leave some there?
Is it because the surgery is getting too long and he wants to avoid the risks of the pt. being too long under anesthesia, or he is getting tired, or is it because he wants the person to feel good for a while, from the lysing of lots of adhesions, but the ones left behind are deliberatly left, so they will come back for another trip?
Or maybe the abdolift does not provide enough visiaiblity to see the lower adhesions?

It is all a mystery.

Anonymous said...

ha-ha, "WE" have put an end to you. You have both been blocked and you cannot even read our messages of hope on the ONLY true adhesion support board.
We got the last laff. Now we dont have to put up with your crap any longer.
You know who.

Anonymous said...

PS: We are surprised that you allowed our previous comment to be printed. Whatsa matter, IHRT, are you asleep at the wheel?
Kru's Crew

Anonymous said...

I know what I could do for work...
I could make high end handmade violins and sell them on the internet!
Social security will never know........
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Good idea Dawn,
A little competition to other violin makers will no doubt stimulate business! By the way, if people sell violins on the internet, do they have to report their profits on their federal and state income tax returns?
I never had to pay tax, of course that was a longggggg time ago.
Antonio Stradiviri

Anonymous said...

To all of you who had surgery at Emma Clinic:
Did you ever get a breakdown of costs: surgery,anesthesia, hospital stay, office visits, hotel, transportation,etc.?
All I got was a final statement, no breakdown.

itsme said...

LOL!!! Your are a funny one !

Anonymous said...

Regarding first look and second look , is the price the same for every pt.? Do people get discounts for referring other people to go there?

itsme said...

Dear Anonymous,
The questions you are asking are far too snoopy.
If you want a price quote, you will have to ask the Dr.
We do not advise that you check around with other pts. as you know each person's circumstances are different.
As for a "Finder's Fee" for referring other pts. to Kru, that also is classified information.