ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Saturday, June 25, 2005

"I didn't give them hell. I gave them the truth and they thought it

Hello,
I am not here to flame anyone or to cause any problems. I went to Daniel in March of 04. I had not worked for 4 years and could not hardly get out of bed. Since my surgery I am working part and full time and enjoying my life. No pain and I can eat anything I want. I am so happy I finally went and I know I am the better for it. Please stop all of this fighting and lets do what is best for the adhesion sufferer. My heart breaks to read all this stuff and we all want the same thing. Please is there some way we can all meet in the middle of the road and just do what is best for all the people in pain and feeling like they are going to die. I know we are better than this.

Jan

Dear Jan,
I am thrilled that you are better. It is my wish for all.
Please understand this site was not started to fight.
It is here so that any and all can make an informed decision as to their approach to ARD
based on information that may be suppressed, misconstrued and things that are just plain untrue, designed to lure a desparate person towards a particular intervention.

Everyone has their story on the IAS quilt. I could not do that as trouble would follow where ever I tried to tell the truth by those who had an unnatural loyalty to Daniel.
Now there is IHRT, where anyone can submit their alerts and warnings that will help all adhesion sufferers make well educated choices.
All I have done is posted just a few of the emails from back then and I was finally able to write about the very vivid memory of Terri.
Does anyone know if she is OK?
These things and more really happened to me and gosh, if I were contemplating adhesiolysis overseas I would have wanted and heeded this information.

Again I thank god you have been spared but many took the trip and did not get the procedure promised or came back worse for the trip.
I know Dr. Kruschinski has people on his website as references....."the list".
To all contemplating surgery with Dr. Kruschinski, you'd get a more accurate picture of your chances by finding those who are not on "The List" but were there anyhow.
You can find out pretty easily by searching the IAS message board archives. Use keywords Germany and Dr. Kruschinski.

You wrote "My heart breaks to read all this stuff ". It is not there for any other reason than it happened and it is the truth.
How can you knock that?

When I knew things were dangerously out of control and desparate sufferers were being told of 100 percent success rates and that spraygel in Daniel's hands only were your best hope.....I was scared that if I told the truth no other doctor would ever see me again and on the other hand some very fine people knew things were going wrong in Seligenstadt and were applying enormous pressure on me to give the details....the most angst ridden time of my life. Even members of my family were telling me to keep my mouth closed.
I figured I was dying anyhow and the truth would save others.
When the mother of five children was getting ready to go I thought "this is it... I have to tell all what I know."
I am not proud of the way I did it but did not know any other way......I sent out an email to all the suffers I knew.

I like to think that changed things allot. Dr. Kruschinski changed his tune after that....others came forward and felt safe about saying they too were still ill.
He started to say things like nothing is 100 percent. Then the third looks started.
Some sufferers went back several times very discretely. They did not tell the truth. I can kind of understand the " every man for himself" mentality behind such actions.
I can understand it but never condone it.
So many lives on the line. Nothing less than the truth will do.
Same goes for this Dr. Schlanger out of OSU medical center.

I have seen loyalty to friendships made on the darn internet supercede all common sense. To take someone else's word that pertains to your very life?
It is not good enough.

Why would you have me suppress the truth? Keep the horrid things I know to myself? Is that right?
I don't expect or care if I am believed. I needed to do this as it of course is the right thing to do.

This information will be on the internet for anyone to take or leave. At least it is finally there and the fight to get it here has taken 2 years!

Dearest Jan, may you continue to enjoy good health and marvel at all the little things so many take for granted.
Please know I don't do this to upset but to inform.
Dr. Daniel Kruschinski lied on my operative reports to cover his butt. I was chased like a fox by the hounds, you cannot believe what I went through
but the truth is the truth.
Until Daniel has double blind statistic I have total validation that he lied, extensively and not just with me!
Jan, you are very lucky. So many other weren't. Even in their sickness they told and still tell others to go.
They will face god with that someday.

It is unfortunate about the upcoming FBI investigation for Karen Stewart but I will not be bullied and will not have the truth suppressed by her nor do I tolerate people doing things that are illegal. I will fight for the truth at every turn.

This is the way adhesion sufferers will rise up from the abyss.

You'd do the same I bet if you were in my shoes.
Are you the Jan from Massachusetts? Would you be willing to take a chance and we could have lunch someday. I ain't so bad and I bet we could be friends. I'd like that very much.


All the best
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, Dawn!

How many times must I tell you that you are misspelling my last name?????? One more time, follow closely: It is STEWARD......."D" at the end, that's a "D" you know, ABC......D........"D".......
Okay now, call the FBI and correct your complaint! Thank you very much, Karen

itsme said...

Hi Karen,
Whatcha doing skulking around the web sites for?
I'm just ever so curious.
All the best,
Dawn