ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lying Lisa Revisionist Hystory of Endogyn



Posted Monday, January 21, 2008 @ 01:56 PM




Hi Mic, Hi Dan!! Wow, It's amazing it's been 5 years since Dan's surgery with Dr.Kruschinski!! It warms my heart to hear Dan is doing so very well 5 years later! And knowing that I had a small part in getting him over to see Dr.K. is a wonderful feeling! Dan was the first patient I helped find Dr.Kruschinski, and it amazes me that the first patient I helped lives so close to me...I'll never forget asking for your phone number and finding we had the same area code...simply amazing!! The wonders of the internet!! Mic, you and Dan will always hold a special place in my heart. And I hope to hear how well he is doing for many, many years to come!! (BUT IS DAN WELL??) Like I said, Dan was the first of many patients that I helped, and there are many more that followed...some had great sucess, and others not so much...but, we've all learned what an insidious disease adhesions can be...what helped one patient may not be the complete answer for another...we each had a unique set of circumstances, or problems that we presented with (Dr. Lisa???)...but, Thank God Dr. Kruschinski was knowledgable, highly skilled, compassionate and willing to try to help each patient..... as we all know there is very little doctors here in the U.S. can or will do for adhesion patients. I, too, would like to send Dr. Kruschinski my deepest gratitude for sticking his neck out to try and help some very sick and desparate patients that had nowhere else to turn (but they did) ...saying "Thank You" does not seem to be enough to compensate for all the trouble you have had to endure for trying to help. You, too, will always have a special place in my heart, and my deepest respect. Thank You, Thank you, Thank You!!!! Lisa P.S. ... Congratulations Dan!!




From Adhesions.de Message Board.


Gee Lisa Thanks for all your help!


Remember this Lisa?

Dawn Rose Operative Reports

Remember this either Lisa Graven!

Just between Us
Return to the "endogyn papers"

From: To: eatthis@tp.net

Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 2:31 PM

Subject: How are you?

Hi Dawn, I haven't heard from you in awhile, how are you? Is there anything new? I did tell Dr. Daniel what you told me about your current financial situation, unfortunately, with all that has been happening, he never really answered me. I was wondering if you are comfortable talking to him yourself to see if you can work this out? He is very willing to do whatever he can! By the way for those who go in October, he has lowered his fee AGAIN to 6000 Euro!! Talk to him, don't feel embarrassed or anything, he completely understands! He is so easy to talk to about anything!! Let me know okay? Hope to hear from you soon! Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: Lil To:

Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 1:37 PM

Subject: Everything Okay??

Hi Dawn,

I hope I'm not bothering you, (In Retrospect Lisa you personally have made the most bother in my life, except for 1 other. Y'all have 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.) but I haven't heard from you since I told you Dr. Daniel lowered his fee for October. Is everything Okay with you? I'm worried! What do you think of his offer? Is this a possibility for you? Like I told you before he is willing to divide his fee for you, will that help you out? Sorry about all the questions, but time is starting to run out! Hope to hear from you soon! Take care, Lisa

No comments: