ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Show me!

Bon-Bon Just starting
Gender: Female Location: Registered: Jun 2008 Status: Offline Posts: 1

Posted Wednesday, June 25, 2008 @ 01:06 PM Checking in to report I am feeling brand new since my operation in Germany 8 weeks ago. Last week I started running again, and cannot believe I have not 1 pain to report. I find this unbelievable!!! how great I am feeling and only to get better and better each week that passes. I will be posting my story shortly to the message board,but after 6 1/2 years of living with adhesions , I am out and enjoying my life, I never thought I would ever have the chance to feel like this again. Thank you Dr.K. for giving me this chance, I am so happy and it is wonderful to be out experiencing things that I have been unable to do for 6 years, like being reborn!!! I promise I will post soon, but having so much fun is taking all my time !! Bonnie


We'll believe when we see operative reports ya big sillies!!!

No comments: