ARD, CAPPS, Adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorder , Internal Scar Tissue, Hope for those who suffer from Adhesions

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dr Daniel Kruschinski ~ King Kru's Krying the blues



Posted Wednesday, December 20, 2006 @ 03:21 PM I am not happy to say I am going to be grandpa soon....
but I am happy to say that
I am proud of my 4 boys that are rapidly growing:
David, a young man of 20 and the BEST DJ of Mainz :
Simon, a joung man of 18 (he is the best at school):
Tom (just turned 7, and sings like Placido Domingo) and Gil-Robin (turned a year and is the loudest of all):
I am dedicating my previous and future work to my 4 boys and may you four have enjoyed the little time and space I was able to give to you.
But life has so many facets that you think you have to make it your most important... but in some time, you realise, there are other things important in life...
In February 2008 I will reach 50 and EndoGyn 10 years...
and Lift-Laparoscopy 17 years...
I gave most of my life to EndoGyn and Lift-Laparoscopy.
I dedicate now Lift-Laparoscopy to the four of you...
May you enjoy the work I did...
Yours PAPA
--------------------Daniel Kruschinski, MD

Posted Thursday, December 21, 2006 @ 08:34 AM Sorry... I didn't mean that I am really going to get a grandpa...
I only meant, that I am getting old and the kids I have are already such big...
and I might spent my time on things that maybe seem not as important as those kids are...
You all know how its: at the end of the year one gets very reflective...
http/www.endogynserver.com/cgi-bin/210/cutecast.pl=3fsession=3dw1DqrSCC6UxTFC10ab2DqrY4Un&forum=3d40&thread=3d2752

Is this Kruschinski's swan song?
OR
is it a pity party poured from a bottle of vodka, designed to evoke pity from loyal patients?
What is kru looking for in a posting like this on his website?
Is this how Kru comminicates with his children, via message board?
Is Kru finally tangled up in so many lies, he finally realises there is no way out?
Patient psychoanalysis from former patients?
Rather manipulative no matter how you percieve it's intent..
May you enjoy the work I did...
( a dredle and some chocolate coins may have been more appropriate but it's not about the kids, is it.............it's all about Kru.)
We will see what the new year brings.
perhaps this cryptic posting is a harbinger of whats to come?
Stay tuned to IHRT.................

No comments: